Presidents Cup captain Fred Couples s...

Presidents Cup captain Fred Couples says Tiger must play to join team

There are 9 comments on the Oshkosh Northwestern story from Aug 18, 2011, titled Presidents Cup captain Fred Couples says Tiger must play to join team. In it, Oshkosh Northwestern reports that:

U.S. captain Fred Couples wants Tiger Woods on the Presidents Cup team, provided Woods plays tournaments before he shows up at the Australian Open a week before the matches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oshkosh Northwestern.

TSK TSK

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2011
Forget about him. PERIOD
Drunken Daly

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2011
Fred Couples is nuts, Tiger is thru. After this week he is not even ranked in the top forty in the world.
tee to green

Brooksville, FL

#3 Aug 27, 2011
Eldrick Woods doesn't have time to fart around with golf. Hotties are No. 1 on his agenda.
He wants to be serviced.
Drunken Daly

San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2011
What is Couples smoking? Tiger is done, the man fired all of his friends and mentors. By the end of the year he will not be even ranked in the top fifty.
In FEDX rankings he is not even in the top 150.
armchair golfer2

Exeter, Canada

#5 Aug 28, 2011
Fred is to be commended for his good sense...Only a moron would think that Tigers run is over..Without Tiger in the field there is no tournament and only the moron's I just spoke about would think there could be....as Fred Couples said Tiger is no. 1 for life..he has transcended the norm of golf and achieved a level that may never be surpassed for a long time ..if ever at all .....good job Fred...I'll be watching the tournament instead of going fishing. PS there are millions more out there who think as I do...just look at the TV ratings if you have any doubts..
Drunken Daly

San Francisco, CA

#6 Aug 28, 2011
His ethics, morals and sportsmanship are bankrupt in many people who have played golf and coach golf he was never number one. Now that his body and soul is gone, he will never be number one again in the rankings nor money endorsements. So you are the moron not the main stream golf afficionados.
Yakimah

Augusta, GA

#7 Sep 5, 2011
I wish Tiger the Best. Go Tiger Go
tee to green

Brooksville, FL

#8 Sep 7, 2011
Eldrick Woods has become disinterested in golf. He'd prefer to sit back and hollow out a Phillie Blunt and smoke a fatty while he waits for a hottie to show up.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#9 Sep 16, 2011
The days of Tiger is done, even if he wins no one likes him except for a few morons who thinks that swearing and breaking golf clubs on the course is good etiquette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryder Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McGinley: Ryder Cup pressure is all on the... (Dec '15) Dec '15 hughskid 2
News David Feherty's Charmed Life: Golf's Iconoclast... (Dec '15) Dec '15 awright97 1
News Ted Bishop: What Firing for Twitter Outburst at... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Yukon9 1
News Ryder Cup captaincy remains possibility for Toms (Oct '14) Oct '14 hughskid 1
News Watson still considering Woods for Ryder Cup (Aug '14) Aug '14 fsp 2
News Kuchar healthy again after bizarre back injury (Aug '14) Aug '14 Latter Day Taints 4
How to get to Gleneagles (Aug '14) Aug '14 chessman79 1
More from around the web