Ryder Cup 2014 Rentals property of th...

Ryder Cup 2014 Rentals property of the month

Posted in the Ryder Cup Forum

Ryder Cup 2014 Rentals

Ireland

#1 Oct 4, 2012
On a monthly basis extra promotion is given to houses of a very high standard, within close proximity to the event venue, presented with additional services. Here we present Ryder Cup House rental of the month - http://www.accommodationfortheevent.com/ryder...

Ryder Cup 2014 - The best one is yet to come....
Kathleen

London, UK

#2 Oct 9, 2012
wow,, nice house... We're also renting out house as ryder cup 2014 accommodation http://www.accommodationfortheevent.com/ryder... property ref number: 131218799. Our house rental includes a 2009 Range Rover Discovery and airport pick ups and drop offs
Celine

Ashburn, VA

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am organizing accommodation for 38 golf society members from the US during the Ryder Cup 2014. We require 8 houses all within a 1 mile radius of one another. We are willing to consider any location withing 1 hour from Gleneagles Golf Resort. Whom ever this contract is given will also need to provide adequate transport to the nearest park-and-ride facility. Please message me or email.
Thanks
Celine

Virginia, USA
Martin

Perth, UK

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Celine wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am organizing accommodation for 38 golf society members from the US during the Ryder Cup 2014. We require 8 houses all within a 1 mile radius of one another. We are willing to consider any location withing 1 hour from Gleneagles Golf Resort. Whom ever this contract is given will also need to provide adequate transport to the nearest park-and-ride facility. Please message me or email.
Thanks
Celine
Virginia, USA
Hi Celine

I am hoping to rent out our 4 bed-roomed Villa for the 2014 Ryder Cup. My neighbour next door with the same type of Villa is also keen to be included keen to to similarly. Depending on the make up of your party we both properties can sleep between 6 - 9 persons. We are ideally located in Perth less than 5 minute walk to the train station which will mean on arrival at Gleneagles 15 mins later you can walk straight onto the course. It is possible that 2 further friends with simmilar accommodation nearby will also be interested and if required I can attemot to find other suitable properties in the locale.

I have included my listings on the Homeexchange website to give you a flavour of what my property offers.

http://www.homeexchange.com/show.php...

I can be contacted on [email protected] if you wish to discuss further.

Kind Regards

Martin Reid
Celine

San Jose, CA

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your property offer. Your house looks very nice too. However, we have always & thus far booked 3 of our 8 Ryder Cup properties through the accommodationfortheevent company. I can not see your property on their website. Should you register with them then please forward on details

Thanks again
Celine
Ryder Cup 2014

Ireland

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Information on the Ryder Cup 2014 http://www.accommodationfortheevent.com/ryder... .
We are currently unaware of any hotels available during this event. Should you know of ANY rooms available within 40 miles of Gleneagles please notify the AccommodationForTheEvent team.

Accommodation for the Event
"Striving to make attendees comfy"
Henry

France

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Hi Celine,

are you still looking for a ryder cup property?
Russell

Waterlooville, UK

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Please view my 3 bedroom property available for the 2014 Ryder Cup.
Link http://www.accommodationfortheevent.com/ryder...
Thanks
Russell
Balmule House

Edinburgh, UK

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Ryder Cup Accommodation

www.balmule.co.uk is available to rent for use over the Ryder Cup 2014. We are only 21 miles from Gleneagles home to the Ryder Cup 2014.

www.balmule.co.uk

As an exclusive use rental for the Ryder Cup we are happy to take care of all your requirements for the Ryder Cup 2014. From helicopter transfers to ensuring we have ice for your favourite tipple in the evening we will look after it all!

Unlike a hotel, Balmule House is privately run bed and breakfast who have vast experience is exclusive hire and catering for large parties.

Included in property rental

Sleeps up to 16 people
Breakfast
Evening meals (if required)
bath robes supplied
Wi-Fi throughout
Flat Screen TV's in bedrooms
DVD in bedrooms
iPod docks
Transfers to Gleneagles (please enquire re cost)
Henry

Ireland

#10 Jun 10, 2014
We require 4 additional houses to rent, please message, €14,000 per house for 9 nights
Tony B

Edinburgh, UK

#11 Jun 27, 2014
Henry wrote:
We require 4 additional houses to rent, please message,€14,000 per house for 9 nights
Are you still looking for houses Henry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryder Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McGinley: Ryder Cup pressure is all on the... (Dec '15) Dec '15 hughskid 2
News David Feherty's Charmed Life: Golf's Iconoclast... (Dec '15) Dec '15 awright97 1
News Ted Bishop: What Firing for Twitter Outburst at... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Yukon9 1
News Ryder Cup captaincy remains possibility for Toms (Oct '14) Oct '14 hughskid 1
News Watson still considering Woods for Ryder Cup (Aug '14) Aug '14 fsp 2
News Kuchar healthy again after bizarre back injury (Aug '14) Aug '14 Latter Day Taints 4
How to get to Gleneagles (Aug '14) Aug '14 chessman79 1
More from around the web