Let me repeat myself- LPGA Tour Commi...

Let me repeat myself- LPGA Tour Commisioner Carolyn Bivens has to go

There are 1 comment on the OTB Sports story from Aug 9, 2008, titled Let me repeat myself- LPGA Tour Commisioner Carolyn Bivens has to go. In it, OTB Sports reports that:

In only a few days two women's professional golf tournaments in the USA have bit the dust.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OTB Sports.

Poor Rich

Juarez, Mexico

#1 Aug 10, 2008
I agree. People, both in the know and not, have been saying this for years. What??, within 6 mos. of taking over she had 3-5 officers of the LPGA leave. I think one of the biggest mistakes was to not sign a contract with one the 'big three' T V networks and go with what ever channel it is on. Kind of hard to get major sponsors or keep them when a lot of people can't even watch. Blivens was even bragging(for a lack of a better word) of the head way she(the LPGA) has made in Asia, signing T V contracts etc. You can watch almost all of the LPGA Tournaments in So. Korea and other Asian Countries. If things keep going it will no longer be an American Institution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ShopRite LPGA Classic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
54th & Chester Philadelphia FRESH GROCER sells... (May '14) May '14 WAKEFERN 1
News Coe turning pro at ShopRite LPGA Classic (May '11) May '11 ARCOBALENO 1
News Florida teenager facing great expectations as s... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Rich Brannon 1
News Michelle Wie looks to make grade at LPGA Champi... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Rich Brannon 1
News Japan's Ai Miyazato is new No. 1 in women's golf (Jun '10) Jun '10 Rich Brannon 1
News Paula Creamer takes first step back from surger... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Rich Brannon 2
News Off the wire (Jun '10) Jun '10 Rich Brannon 1
More from around the web