Michelle Wie runs afoul of golf rules...

Michelle Wie runs afoul of golf rules -- again

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Michelle Wie runs afoul of golf rules -- again. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

March 29 -- What is it about the rules of golf that seem to buffalo LPGA Tour golfer Michelle Wie? Sure, some of the dos and don'ts of golf are obscure and silly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

HUMAN1

Mexico

#1 Mar 31, 2010
I donít agree with the rule in this particular case, since the grounding didnít have a direct effect on her next shot. What I didnít like, was the way she was trying to get away with it, by saying she was off balance, when it was 100% clear she wasnít, it was a clear loss of concentration and BIG MISTAKE. You can verify this by looking directly at her left hand while grasping the club, it was as loose as it could be, whereas if she was using it to balance her self, it would be a very tight grip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samsung World Championship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Wie's off time spent in Palm Desert (Nov '10) Dec '10 old guy 12
News Just shy of her 21st birthday, Michelle Wie is ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 ARCOBALENO 2
News Golf lets fans make the call (Aug '10) Aug '10 Rich the Gringo 3
News Rules prove hazardous to Wie once again (Mar '10) Mar '10 Rich Brannon 4
News Field set for LPGA Tour Championship at Houstonian (Nov '09) Nov '09 ARCOBALENO 1
News LPGA column: After a few weeks off, it's time t... (Oct '09) Oct '09 ARCOBALENO 1
News Leach Wins US Women's Mid-Amateur (Oct '09) Oct '09 Roger 2
More from around the web