GOLF Many top LPGA players found thei...

GOLF Many top LPGA players found their game on Bay Area courses

There are 2 comments on the SF Gate story from Oct 14, 2008, titled GOLF Many top LPGA players found their game on Bay Area courses. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Lorena Ochoa will inspire a familiar trail of Mexican flags. Suzann Pettersen, last year's winner of the Longs Drugs Challenge, will represent Norway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

P Maxx

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 16, 2008
What has happened to Natalie Gulbis?

Since: Feb 07

Juárez, Mexico

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Hard to say. I don't think she played in the Longs Drug Tournament and I don't think she is playing this week in Hawaii. She has kind of fallen off the map. She is 55th in money and ranked, last week, 36th. Her stats are not good. Hopefully she is working on her game so she can be more competitive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longs Drugs Challenge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Week at Q School Qualifying (Sep '10) Sep '10 ARCOBALENO 1
News LPGA star and author Christina Kim glad to be b... (May '10) May '10 ARCOBALENO 1
Teenagers Drugs Challenge a Long Time Challenge... (Feb '08) Nov '08 Mallory Thompson 2
News Holyfield offered fight with WBA champ Valuev (Oct '08) Oct '08 dennis 1
News LPGA's top stars and Wie descend on Kingsmill f... (May '08) May '08 Rich Brannon 4
Karrie Webb (Sep '06) Sep '06 Rosebud 1
More from around the web