Since: Dec 12

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Golf requires mental and physical attributes to successfully play. There is a saying "practice makes perfect", well that is partially true. If you desire perfection, you should choose another game. In golf, there is no such thing as perfection. The correct statement would be perfect practice makes perfect. You have only so much time to practice, so you must make the most of it. To optimize practice time, try organizing your sessions into a structured program with specific goals clearly in mind. The program needs to focus on fundamentals and address your weaknesses. Developing an organized program speeds learning, maintains focus, and cuts strokes from you golf handicap.

If you are going to practice golf you need to commit to a consistent routine. It is like anything else if you do it consistently you will get better. If all you do is roll 50 putts on a putting mat or on your carpet each and every day and you work on your stroke with best golf clubs, then your putting will improve. There are many drills and things you can do in the comfort of your own home without having to go to the course or the driving range to improve your game.

In the game of golf, practice swings offer the perfect opportunity to go through the motion and try to get in a natural groove. This is also an excellent opportunity to try and loosen up, during an intense situation. Some golfers might feel a little bit uncomfortable about taking practice swings with taylormade irons for sale during a real match because they feel as though they might be holding up the game in some fashion. Don't let yourself miss out on this great opportunity by making this a concern of yours. All professional golfers that you watch will take practice swings during a golf game. Practice swings have their place and should be part of every golfer's arsenal of tactics.

Most practice in other sports is done in organized sessions, football training nights, cricket nets, hockey training nights etc. but golf practice, we tend to do a fair amount of it on our own. Instead of thinking how boring practice sessions can get, do remember that it is with constant practice that you are able to develop better playing habits when you next play a round of golf. Also, it would help you to think of practice sessions with callaway diablo edge irons as a fun part of learning and not look at is as a heavy burden or a chore .If you think practice sessions are fun, you would naturally play better and have more enjoyment in the game.

The golf practice tips are exactly that they are tips to help you practice golf better. Just like anything else in life if you practice bad habits you will develop bad habits. This works in the golf swing, too. The recommendation is that you go to the range to work on something and do not worry about if you hit every shot great or if you shank a few. If you do not hit a few shanks, then you really are not working on anything. You should take 2-3 practice swings with a drill or in a way that you are practicing proper technique, and then hit a shot without thinking about the new technique or drill.

More information: http://www.lomogolf.com/

Since: Jan 13

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I wanna play it,but i don't know how to play,I will find out for practice .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••