Tiger: I can beat Nicklaus' major record

Tiger: I can beat Nicklaus' major record

There are 3 comments on the Click2Houston story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Tiger: I can beat Nicklaus' major record. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

It has been four years since Tiger Woods won a major title, but the former world No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Doug Sheffield

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Sure hope not, as Tiger is no where near the man !
apo

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#2 Nov 10, 2012
when Jack Nicklaus was winning major golf tournaments he also was very busy being a great Father and Husband.tiger woods has already failed in that area...clearly he can not cope with the pressure like Jack did.. Nicklaus has always been a gentleman and even speaks to people.
tiger woods is in a league of his own.meaning he is the only person interested in his golf game anymore.. he is of the same mold as sam snead who was a great golfer but a miserable human being..
i was on the 12th tee at Augusta National 30 years ago when snead commented about some handicapped people there,,what he said was sickening..so much that i will not even type the words.tiger is the same type of person..
he had one of the most beautiful women in the world as a wife..great health..healthy children,,he had it all but threw it away chaseing gold diggers who only wanted his money,,plus he claims to be a buddist or something..i have no idea what he is,,a hollywood kabala or what..
with only his father to support him he was able to do great things for golf..when his father passed away he lost his only supporter..of course at that time he had a lovely wife and children but he hurt them so bad they left him..
who cares if he wins a grand slam every year until he dies of a std..no one cares..there are actually a lot of great golfers on tour who are nice decent people..who will look you in the eye and say hello..
no one says this in public but in private it is common..tiger has talent..but tiger has no loyalty..to no one..has anyone ever seen a photo of him with his children..i wonder why.does his x wife trust him alone with his own children..i dont know but with his record for sexual pervisioin i would not trust him with a kitten..
best if he retires before we find out more terrible stuff about him.. its clear the media has protected him so far but some day they will give up on him like his wife did,,
only the good LORD can help him and i hope he does,he is pretty worthless right now,,takeing up spots at tournaments that better men need..he has his money and should do the right thing for once and retire
Back Tees

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Tiger hasn't won a major since 2008 yet claims he can beat Nicklaus' record. It's 5 years later and counting. What are you waiting for, Tiger? Yawn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Wie withdraws because of neck spasms Thu The Real Phenoms 1
News Japan's Haru Nomura take 3-shot lead in Swingin... Apr 24 The Real Phenoms 1
Frank Sinatra 1963 Invitational Golf Putter (Dec '12) Apr 22 Art 7
News Brandel Chamblee says Tiger Woods looks like an... Apr 14 RupertBear 3
News Willett Wins Masters After Stunning Spieth Melt... Apr 11 wprescott 1
News With the kiss! Oosthuizen banks in day's 3rd ac... Apr 11 awright97 1
News Your Week in Viral Videos: Golf balls doing wei... Apr 10 Dr Wu 3
More from around the web