Hit a Good Driving Shot in Golf with Burner Irons
Posted in the Golf Forum
Since: May 12
#1 Dec 16, 2012
The reason why many high handicap golfers can't actually use a driver is the fact that they use too little loft. This results in their inability to get the ball in the air and they put too much side spin on it. If you are one of them, go for a club with more loft like three wood or use a 12 degree driver which would not only give the ball more "carry", but also less side spin and you would hit better shots.
The following are some other tips to that would help you in driving more consistently:
1) Choose a specific target like the flag to aim at in the distance. However the target could be something else when the sign of the flag is not obvious.
2) Address the ball with it positioned just to the inside of the heel of your front foot. As you use higher-lofted club heads of burner 2.0 irons, gradually move the ball position toward the middle of your stance but the ball should never be in the middle of your stance. If you are in a driving range, make sure you are aiming correctly by laying out your stance outline on the ground and aiming directly at a target mark.
3) Take a stance just a bit wider than shoulder width to provide a solid and stable base. As you begin your swing with burner 2.0 irons, take the club back at the exact pace as when you coil and rotate your hips. This means that your shoulders and arms should remain on the same plane and should work as one turning unit.
4) The club face should be closed when it hits the ball with clubs from burner 2.0 irons for sale online store. Use a longer length driver and or jumbo head if it is comfortable and efficient for you. You have to strike the ball in the center of the wood driver.
5) Guide the wood driver with your non-dominant hand for a clean, powerful swing. Allow your dominant hand provide the support.
5) It is better to concentrate on hitting the ball straight with clubs from burner 2.0 irons for sale online shop even if you have to scarify a few yards.
6) There is nothing more exciting than hitting a long straight drive right down the middle of the fairway between the trees. Always visualize this before you hit each drive.
More information welcome to http://www.heygolfer.com
Add your comments below
|new Android Golf Fitting App||Dec 6||Mike Klais||1|
|Tiger Woods returns amid varied expectations, h...||Dec 4||Dewey||3|
|Medicus scam and corporate irresponsibility... ... (May '12)||Nov 30||ronaldrayners||49|
|Getting to, leaving the RBC Heritage: A guide||Nov 30||Will Dockery||1|
|YouTube video review||Nov 28||LeeH||1|
|www.jerseyschinashop.com the best website of ... (Jun '11)||Nov 16||bigzo1146||8|
|Gavin to play alongside Woods in Safeway Open||Oct '16||Spectre||1|
Find what you want!
Search Golf Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC