Europe continues to lose stars to PGA...

Europe continues to lose stars to PGA Tour

Posted in the Golf Forum

Since: May 12

Portland, OR

#1 Dec 3, 2012
European Tour players should have no problem production. Conducive to the challenge.
Members of the European Ryder Cup team seven players on the PGA Tour. Five of their principal residence in the United States, and the list is growing.
Martin Kaymer, former world No. 1 and former PGA Championship winner, announced this week that discount golf clubs was joining the PGA Tour. Lee Westwood of England moved to Florida. Big-hitting Nicolas Colsaerts of Belgium and the United States to a full schedule next year's European concert events so they had to cut at least 13 of the Associated Press said.
"This is a strong tourist and you have the best players in America," Colsaerts said Wednesday. "This is the perfect time for me. Maybe I'm here and I have a good year, we can see, taste it, I want to see if I have time to go over the next few years."
Luke Donald, Ian Poulter, Justin Rose, Graeme McDowell and Peter Hanson Donald has split time between Florida and Chicago, is based in Florida. He Orlando, Florida, however, Hanson lives in Lake Nona last PGA Tour membership can take a lot of money this year
European Tour chief George O'Grady departure of several stars in Europe and have quality players to take a trip to the U.S., he said that one of greater openness.
However, a large amount of money to maintain the best employees in the financial crisis and the Czech Republic to the loss of four European concert events of the year in Spain has led to more and more difficult to accept the perspective.
"We are concerned, but not panicking," O'Grady said. "We are here in the heartland of Europe,use golf irons for sale to improve our game, and even richer sense of the best of our tournaments. Developing talent in Europe seems to be a problem in the structure of the game., But if you want to see more of you on your talent."
Kaymer, Colsaerts and Hanson, ranking the top 30 players in 28 U.S. Tour, the world meant that for the first time next year will be a full member of the PGA Tour. As well as Japan and England, David Lynn rayo Ishikawa, PGA Championship runner-up Rory McIlroy will join eight shots.
"U.S. tour, the tour was fascinating. Enough to move to a place where it is easy to play and tour" Northwestern win the NCAA Donald said. "Europe is becoming increasingly difficult. Asia, Europe, and there are several. They have a schedule of events in Asia, and to create, but the journey has its drawbacks. U.S. tour, you can not blame any player who does not want to go play."
Poulter, who in the last four years at home in Florida, said the high-profile sponsors are needed to ensure the remains of a European tour.
"This is a difficult situation that tour, and are planning a trip to the great sponsors of thinking," Poulter said. "Of course, it is generally in the Europe continent struggling., Which is not a lot of money and it is very difficult to convince sponsors to put on the big tournaments., I do not think the trend will not change."
Ready to give everyone a taylormade r11 irons on the European Tour. McIlroy, the world's No. 1 player, is still a central part of their plans for the season.
"I'm going to the golf course, as well as in the international arena in the world and you feel like the world," McIlroy won the European and PGA Tour Money title this season, he said. "I do not think anyone will neglect the European Tour.
"The European Tour has given me many opportunities to come, and I will never forget and I will always keep this stuff to me."

More information welcome to http://www.heygolfer.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tiger Woods returns amid varied expectations, h... Jan 11 stellapope 4
News Golf Channel to air 15-hour Tiger Woods maratho... Dec 29 Jimbo 1
News Forty people were shot over the weekend despite... Dec 21 ThomasA 2
www.jerseyschinashop.com the best website of ... (Jun '11) Dec '16 gplewis1 9
new Android Golf Fitting App Dec '16 Mike Klais 1
News Medicus scam and corporate irresponsibility... ... (May '12) Nov '16 ronaldrayners 49
News Getting to, leaving the RBC Heritage: A guide Nov '16 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web