Fulfilling her much-anticipated promi...

Fulfilling her much-anticipated promise at 19, Lexi Thompson becomes...

There are 2 comments on the Golf.com story from Apr 8, 2014, titled Fulfilling her much-anticipated promise at 19, Lexi Thompson becomes.... In it, Golf.com reports that:

After a week in which she made but one bogey over the last 55 holes, Thompson took the plunge into Poppie's Pond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Golf.com.

The Real Phenoms

League City, TX

#1 Apr 10, 2014
Congratulations to Lexi!!!!! With teen phenoms like her and the even-younger Lydia Ko, who are gifted but also possess the mental toughness required to win at a young age, the LPGA is in good hands! I just hope they do not make silly mistakes like trying to make the cut in the PGA or disrespecting the other ladies by saying things like "I will start playing left-handed when I get bored from winning," etc. My guess is that they are smarter than that.

Well done, Lexi!
The Real Phenoms

League City, TX

#2 Feb 9, 2015
I wonder how Michelle feels watching Lydia Ko accomplish everything she (MW) thought she would accomplish by age 17 - multiple LPGA events winner, Number 1 in the World, etc. Okay, perhaps Lydia has not accomplished everything that Michelle said she would. Lydia has not been invited to the Masters nor is she playing in the Ryder Cup. To be honest, I am sure she never will. All Lydia has done is become the best female player in the World and has never missed a cut as a professional player. Not bad for a teenager! Michelle could learn a lot from that teenager.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finchem cites charity as reason to stay in Nort... Sep 21 caltenn11 1
News Brandel Chamblee argues Jim Furyk's 58 not best... Sep 11 SACgolf 3
News McIlroy says Ryder Cup pick'em faulty Sep 10 peter 1
On This Day, In 1986 Jose-Maria Olazabal wins h... Sep 7 GolfHistoryToday 1
News No. 1 Justine Henin retires from tennis immedia... (May '08) Sep 7 izakwalz 62
News Golf | Couples aches to captain (Dec '07) Sep 1 Whocares 154
News 'Cross between wombat and dog': Strange animals... Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 4
More from around the web