Despite bad back, Wie hangs tough in ...

Despite bad back, Wie hangs tough in Dubai

There are 15 comments on the www.staradvertiser.com story from Dec 12, 2010, titled Despite bad back, Wie hangs tough in Dubai. In it, www.staradvertiser.com reports that:

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates Michelle Wie, battling a bad back, had a roller-coaster round of 73 yesterday in the third round of the Dubai Ladies Masters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.staradvertiser.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 12, 2010
Michelle had a VERY GOOD final round. Just like the rest of us, when she puts it all together, she is awesome.
Cody

North Vancouver, Canada

#2 Dec 18, 2010
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Michelle had a VERY GOOD final round. Just like the rest of us, when she puts it all together, she is awesome.
SJ still no comments on the top players in the LPGA, who are awesome now, you seem to only post about one or two players MW being your post of choice ignoring the best players in the world.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 18, 2010
Cody wrote:
<quoted text>
SJ still no comments on the top players in the LPGA, who are awesome now, you seem to only post about one or two players MW being your post of choice ignoring the best players in the world.
I have some favorites...like all of them. The season is over for now and a new crop of hopefuls will start soon. I'll work on keeping the articles posted. Thanks for you post.
sjs

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2010
I, too, hope you'll post more than just MW articles.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 21, 2010
sjs wrote:
I, too, hope you'll post more than just MW articles.
There have been somne real MW haters and I work hard to even the field.

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#6 Dec 30, 2010
<quoted text>There have been somne real MW haters and I work hard to even the field.
Is it because you have a secret lesbo crush? Or just because you like to post up stuff and any old shit will do as a post from you?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 1, 2011
The Zero Void Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it because you have a secret lesbo crush? Or just because you like to post up stuff and any old shit will do as a post from you?
Well, I think this is un-called for. Selicia posts articles about the LPGA--It is not her fault that most of the current articles are about MW.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 1, 2011
Rich the Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think this is un-called for. Selicia posts articles about the LPGA--It is not her fault that most of the current articles are about MW.
Thanks Rich. He is just some idiot who threatens people. I worry not about this one.

“You never really know.”

#9 Jan 10, 2011
<quoted text>Thanks Rich. He is just some idiot who threatens people. I worry not about this one.
Really? Post a link to one threat I have made to anyone? Shall I post up inks to what you have said to or about me? I think people will find that when it came to name calling and harassment, your posts will date you as the first one, and not me.

so come on, post up a link showing where I have threatened people. A real link, not some fake ass post you do pretending to be me so you can have a link to post up.

I shall pray for your soul, cause you need it.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 10, 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/episcopal...

This guy is some stalker I ran across on the thread about the TROLLS on topix and the Leshers, the people who sued to have their identity revealed when they ruined their hair salon business. the jackassss threatens to coem to Jacksonville and to find and stalk maeat the Players and does so in his most recent thread.

RESTRAINING order comes to mind.
Eman

Kent, WA

#11 Jan 18, 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/episcopal/T3DKQ4UUMCQKR1 EKH/p2#c32
This guy is some stalker I ran across on the thread about the TROLLS on topix and the Leshers, the people who sued to have their identity revealed when they ruined their hair salon business. the jackassss threatens to coem to Jacksonville and to find and stalk maeat the Players and does so in his most recent thread.
RESTRAINING order comes to mind.
wow, your back to twisting the truth again. Read the link you posted, I do not see one threat against you. I do not even see a threat to come down to Jacksonville to find and stalk you or meet you at the players. He does say, maybe he will see you there, however that could mean that he will be down there playing in the players, or maybe he is stationed at Mayport and will run into you at the players Maybe he is a gate guard or one of the Marine security forces down there. Nowhere is it even implied nor explicitly stated or threatened that he is stalking you or doing anything of the sort that you are claiming that he is.

You really are making it harder and harder to believe anything you say.

“You never really know.”

#12 Jan 19, 2011
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, your back to twisting the truth again. Read the link you posted, I do not see one threat against you. I do not even see a threat to come down to Jacksonville to find and stalk you or meet you at the players. He does say, maybe he will see you there, however that could mean that he will be down there playing in the players, or maybe he is stationed at Mayport and will run into you at the players Maybe he is a gate guard or one of the Marine security forces down there. Nowhere is it even implied nor explicitly stated or threatened that he is stalking you or doing anything of the sort that you are claiming that he is.
Shhh, you will ruin her delusion.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 19, 2011
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
On another post on TEC he is seeking my information, name address, etc. He says that it must be public information....he is a fpucking creep. HE is the reason and people like him that he would be better served to check withthe State of Florida to see why I have a permit to carry...and I do.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 23, 2011
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Void.... EMAN is registerd... your in blue using jap/brit banter...Eman may not like you faking a post from him....Inkind Veil!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16 Jun 2, 2011
The Zero Void Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Post a link to one threat I have made to anyone? Shall I post up inks to what you have said to or about me? I think people will find that when it came to name calling and harassment, your posts will date you as the first one, and not me.
so come on, post up a link showing where I have threatened people. A real link, not some fake ass post you do pretending to be me so you can have a link to post up.
I shall pray for your soul, cause you need it.
Your an idiot low life drunken pig!!!! jajajajjjajajaja

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heritage designation raises questions about Gle... Sep '17 how it goes in GTA 1
News You won't believe how much farther PGA Tour Cha... Aug '17 jimbo 1
Frank Sinatra 1963 Invitational Golf Putter (Dec '12) Aug '17 Blkdukdog 10
News Oakville, Ont., council to vote on heritage des... Aug '17 other Halton Heri... 1
News Glen Abbey Golf Club faces potential closure fo... Aug '17 was plan all along 1
News Column: Fowler keeps celebrating everyone else'... Aug '17 Jimbo 1
News PGA Championship 2017: Why more fans should be ... Aug '17 mfmarcum 1
More from around the web