Tiger Woods plays his worst 72 holes on PGA Tour

Aug 8, 2010 Full story: Deseret Morning News 36

Tiger Woods has never looked worse. As he has done so often on Sunday at the Bridgestone Invitational, Woods doffed his cap as he walked up toward the 18th green to warm applause from fans who occupied every seat in the grandstand.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor Reality

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Tiger,you ready to stop belieiving in Buddha and face the REALITY that,in spite of all of your money and fame,you've,like,totally screwed your life up because you haven't had the Lord Jesus Christ in your life? Face it,Tiger,get your eyes in the Holy Bible and meet your Creator and Judge as Lord and Saviour. The Lord is trying to get your attention through your failed marriage and all of the negative publicity behind it. Are you ready to say "yes" to Jesus? You may be extremely wealthly,but you don't have it "all". You will NEVER have peace about the turmoil in your life until you humble yourself and allow the Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of the bad choices you've made in your personal life.

Since: Nov 08

Hamilton

#2 Aug 8, 2010
Guess Tiger needs his illicit sexcapades in order to play excellent golf!
Bobby Smith

Brewster, NY

#3 Aug 8, 2010
Give it up people with your negative comments. Tiger is going through some changes. He will be back to his full glory in due time with or without Buddha or your Lord Jesus Christ!!! Mark my words!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 8, 2010
I think we will see Tiger take the rest of the year off after the PGA tournament unless, of course, he plays super(lol). He just needs to step away and see where golf is in his life at this time and in the future. If golf isn't, at least, second in importance then he needs to stay away until it is. It shouldn't be number #1 since he does have kids and, I think, family should always come first.
Doctor Reality

Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 8, 2010
Bobby Smith wrote:
Give it up people with your negative comments. Tiger is going through some changes. He will be back to his full glory in due time with or without Buddha or your Lord Jesus Christ!!! Mark my words!!!!
Typical New Yorker. Attitudes like yours is why your state became the first state to ever have terrorists fly two hijacked airliners into two skyscrapers in the same moring. You New Yorkers are so arrogant.
Eddie

Dixon, IL

#6 Aug 8, 2010
I agree with Dr, Reality - He needs to forget Buda and accept the Lord. en things will turn around.

Since: Apr 07

st louis

#7 Aug 8, 2010
Tiger, you really need to hire back a coach...your not doing yourself any good and can't see what the trouble is....

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2010
tdaddybone wrote:
Tiger, you really need to hire back a coach...your not doing yourself any good and can't see what the trouble is....
Boy, you sure have this right, plus take a lot time off so he can start over, so to speak, and come back with a new outlook to his life and his golf career.
jayk

Tucson, AZ

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Doctor Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Typical New Yorker. Attitudes like yours is why your state became the first state to ever have terrorists fly two hijacked airliners into two skyscrapers in the same moring. You New Yorkers are so arrogant.
Unbelieveable.....
jayk

Tucson, AZ

#11 Aug 9, 2010
unbelievable......

Location hidden

#12 Aug 9, 2010
Eddie wrote:
I agree with Dr, Reality - He needs to forget Buda and accept the Lord. en things will turn around.
Yeah, things will turn around--Become Catholic and support people(priests) that are pedophiles--Become a Protestant and support your priests committing adultery or, religiously, supporting Gays and their life styles--Become a Mormon and support people who have many wives and sleep with underage girls--Support the T V evangelists who committ adultery and scam their followers out of millions of dollars. Yeah, Tiger, follow in their footsteps and enjoy your new lifestyle. It might not help your golf game but look at all the different possibilities that your personal life will know have.

LOL
Doctor Reality

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2010
Rich the Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, things will turn around--Become Catholic and support people(priests) that are pedophiles--Become a Protestant and support your priests committing adultery or, religiously, supporting Gays and their life styles--Become a Mormon and support people who have many wives and sleep with underage girls--Support the T V evangelists who committ adultery and scam their followers out of millions of dollars. Yeah, Tiger, follow in their footsteps and enjoy your new lifestyle. It might not help your golf game but look at all the different possibilities that your personal life will know have.
LOL
You can try to make all of the excuses you want for not choosing the Lord in your own life,but it wouldn't matter if you were the president over all of the earth,or if you were Joe the janitor,we all be be on bended knee confesseing that the Lord Christ Almighty is Lord and King over the all the human race from thoughout the ages since the creation of human beings. So you can spend your precious few years mocking and doubting,if you choose,but the Lord will not hear your plea for mercy if you are among all of the condemned souls who shall appear before Him at the Great White Throne Judgement. And whether Tiger ever gets himself together,or not,that's REALITY.
Golf thing

Torrance, CA

#14 Aug 9, 2010
get back to Bootyism !
xxxxxx

Cedar Hill, TX

#15 Aug 9, 2010
is he faking it....it would be easy to miss just a hair

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2010
Well, I'm sure Tiger will get himself 'together' without the Lord's help if he so desires.
Doctor Reality

Malvern, AR

#17 Aug 9, 2010
Rich the Gringo wrote:
Well, I'm sure Tiger will get himself 'together' without the Lord's help if he so desires.
Tiger won't be getting himself together anytime soon because he's going to bed every night thinking about Elin,Sam,and that newborn he named after his dad. He's thinking to himself "How could I be SO good at golf,and be super rich and famous and STILL end up being as stupud as I've been??!!" That's what happens when men reject the Lord Jesus Christ. Satan will defeat man every time when he lives without the King of kings and Lord of lords in his life. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and yet lose his own soul?

Location hidden

#18 Aug 9, 2010
LOL--You guys just never quit, do you????
Silver Streak

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 10, 2010
WOW, Tiger played his worst round... ever! Another first in a long list of potential firsts in Tiger's life or golf. When you have been playing the best golf ever is there any other way to go than down occasionally. As someone pointed out to ma on another posting, Phil shot 78 on Sunday. Where are all the comments and advise for his psyche?

Location hidden

#20 Aug 10, 2010
Don't need to comment regarding his psyche or any advise someone might have. Doctor Reality's (see above) comments is the gospel regarding Tiger's problems.
fairway update

Brooksville, FL

#21 Aug 10, 2010
Eldrick Woods will trade his ranking as the world's No. 1 golfer to the No. 1 cocksman.
He's more concerned with his pecker than his putter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medicus scam and corporate irresponsibility... ... (May '12) Thu 5Dollar 28
Can A Bigger Hole Save Golf? Top PGA Tour Pros ... (Apr '14) Jan 26 scottlouise 5
Wingerter takes Met PGA Head Professional title (May '11) Jan 21 stewart 2
Golf Swing Tips for Instant Results (Jul '12) Jan 21 Pavlos Lombardi 2
What You Should Know About Golf Mechanics (Jan '13) Jan 19 James Clarkson 2
Allenby kidnapped and bashed Jan 17 stopracismagainst 1
Golf Tips For Adult Beginners (Apr '13) Jan 16 Pavlos Lombardi 2
More from around the web