Michelle eyes Ryder Cup place

Oct 19, 2011 Full story: The Star Online 11

SIERRE : Teenage prodigy Michelle Wie defended her right to compete on the men's tour and said she wanted to play in the Ryder Cup some day as she prepared for this week's European Masters.

Full Story
Goose

Big Bear City, CA

#1 Oct 19, 2011
MICHELLE....do SOMETHING noteworthy on the Ladies Tour before you start spouting about playing on the men's tour. YOu take away a spot from a man that is on the tour any time you are alllowed to play. It's just NIKE pushing you to "just do it". You have failed miserably everytime thus far. Let's face it... it takes balls to play on the men's tour and you just don't have them.
Barbarian

Pinehurst, NC

#2 May 10, 2012
She can't compete on the LPGA Tour; how does she expect to compete against the men? Her talk about playing against men is just plain stupid.
Bid Daddy

Panama City Beach, FL

#3 May 24, 2012
this is ridiculous. Michele has done very little on the LPGA tour. I don't think at this point that she will be able to compete on the men's tour. Maybe the PGA is in her future, but not today.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2012
Bid Daddy wrote:
this is ridiculous. Michele has done very little on the LPGA tour. I don't think at this point that she will be able to compete on the men's tour. Maybe the PGA is in her future, but not today.
Did you happen to notice the date on the posting about Michelle Wie? It was written in Oct. 2011.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2012
Yep, that is normal for robboblogger. The machine once posted something TWO years old. Anytime nyou see na post by robboblogger check the date because close to 50% of the time it is old news.

“Thinking Fellers Local 420”

Since: Nov 11

Harlan Gas, KY

#7 May 29, 2012
I would be much more interested in seeing how Lexi Thompson fares against the PGA pros than Wie.
It will get better

League City, TX

#8 Jun 1, 2012
I think that Michelle's new goal should be to just make the cut...in the LPGA!

This weekend she is, once again, off to a terrible start -- a 78 and in 130th place. Wow! Whatever happened to those who kept on saying that her bad performances was because she was still in school. She is no longer in school. Let's face it -- she has all the potential but is really weak mentally and emotionally. Too many shortcuts, too many excuses, and the wrong goals like making the cut on the PGA or making the Ryder Cup. She needs to learn from the other young ladies like Stacy. She needs to learn to win in the LPGA! I will not hold my breath, though. Oh well, like others say: She has her millions! If she really cares about winning, my bet is that those millions are not much consolation...
It will get better

League City, TX

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Well...another missed cut, by a country mile, 24 strokes behind the leader Stacy Lewis. Sigh!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Unreal, isn't it????

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 8, 2012
gazz is leaving in 10!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 8, 2012
bbm ini blud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Woods saga ends with Golf Channel making ... (Nov '13) Mon Nick Borrell 5
Disc golf is par for the course (Aug '09) Oct 1 r and r time 2
Paulina Gretzky says she's pregnant Sep 26 Good Luck 1
Golfer Greg Norman 'damaged' in chainsaw accident Sep '14 Chilli J 14
Kim sets record; Wie withdraws Sep '14 Back to her old h... 1
Net Winners in Stanford Ponzi Scam Lose Appeal Sep '14 MrManhattan 2
McIlroy has sights set on capping banner year i... Sep '14 rick 1

Golf People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE