Basic schools in Bawku get computers

Sep 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: GhanaWeb

Bawku, Sept. 27, GNA - Fifteen laptop computers including some accessories and school uniforms have been presented to some basic schools in the Bawku Municipality and its environs.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
haruna

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

verily well done & hope our school pupils will leave upto the relevant challenges for a better meaningful citizenry that will our homeland to higher hieghts. A M E E N A.

Since: Jul 11

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Hi..
I admit that I am uncertain about this. When I was in elementary school in the US in the 1950s, computers almost did not exist. There were a few "electronic brains" (sic!) in a very few places, but on the whole they were not within most peoples consciousness. "Data-processing" consisted of electro-mechanical machines processing punch cards. In the early 1960s, when I was in secondary (US high) school, a few large companies had a few large computers in the IBM 360 class or comparable machines from some other companies.

Thanks,
Duncan Jones

www.877geeksonsite,com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bawku, Ghana Discussions

Search the Bawku, Ghana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do you want to be a movie star (Mar '13) Aug '13 andy asiedu 2
Bawku Secondary School (Jul '08) Mar '13 Ibrahim ATABugum 18
Ethnic clashes erupt in Binduri (Dec '12) Dec '12 mensa 1
Bawku Strip-Naked Show: Secret Video Out (Dec '09) Dec '12 Rashad yussif 7
Ghanaian MP jailed two years over dual citizenship (Aug '12) Aug '12 Aboyasco defruad us 2
Two Bawku farmers butchered (Aug '11) Aug '12 kobeogo abdoul rahman 2
NPP To Field New Candidate For Bawku Central (Aug '12) Aug '12 abass 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••