Katie Melua Sings for Free in Tbilisi...

Katie Melua Sings for Free in Tbilisi and Batumi

There are 6 comments on the The Georgian Times story from Jul 6, 2009, titled Katie Melua Sings for Free in Tbilisi and Batumi. In it, The Georgian Times reports that:

About 1,000 fans will be given a treat by Katie Melua in Tbilisi as the most famous a oeBritish singer of Georgian origina holds her first solo concert at Tbilisia s Z. Paliashvili Opera and Ballet State Theatre.A Katie Melua will be performing for a Georgian audience at a charity concert on 14 July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Georgian Times.

g7ak

Tbilisi, Georgia

#1 Jul 15, 2009
he hey my friends :D shes not british singer shes georgian )) she allways admitts that so please do not lie okay? thanks england but shes georgian
handsome george

London, UK

#3 Jul 15, 2009
g7ak wrote:
he hey my friends :D shes not british singer shes georgian )) she allways admitts that so please do not lie okay? thanks england but shes georgian
Fair enough...
I would doubt that anyone cares.
Uncle Joe

India

#4 Jul 17, 2009
other famous Georgians - Stalin and Beria.
nini

Batumi, Georgia

#5 Jul 19, 2009
my Georgian star :* shes the best... shes our, georgians pride =]
sempermementomor i

Glen Ellyn, IL

#6 Jun 16, 2010
Uncle Joe wrote:
lmao! very true

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#7 Jun 16, 2010
Uncle Joe wrote:
Enough with living in the past, losers, every country has heroes and criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batumi, Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Port of Baku participated in international conf... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ertan 1
News IPCC Green-Lights Kyoto Protocol, Wetlands Reports (Oct '13) Oct '13 dont drink the ko... 2
News Ukraine International Airlines adds Nizhnevarto... (May '13) May '13 Lukashenko is Dr ... 8
News Georgia sells intellect and tourism (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
News Joint Communique Of Trilateral Meeting Of Fms O... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
News Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs meet in B... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 3
News Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs to adopt ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
More from around the web