Azerbaijan Wants To Borrow Two UAVs F...

Azerbaijan Wants To Borrow Two UAVs From Georgia

There are 19 comments on the Groong Armenian News Network story from Jul 13, 2008, titled Azerbaijan Wants To Borrow Two UAVs From Georgia. In it, Groong Armenian News Network reports that:

Date : Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:14:44 +0500 AZERBAIJAN WANTS TO BORROW TWO UAVS FROM GEORGIA Rezonansi July 3 2008 Tbilisi Baku and Tbilisi have been negotiating a sensitive question for about a month now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong Armenian News Network.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2008
Good it will keep Armenians busy. There will be things to shoot down!
polscience

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jul 15, 2008
Azerbaijan's army and the defense budget is much larger than Georgia's;almost two three times larger. I think if the information is correct, it would be illogical for them to do that.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 15, 2008
polscience wrote:
Azerbaijan's army and the defense budget is much larger than Georgia's;almost two three times larger. I think if the information is correct, it would be illogical for them to do that.
barrow does not mean free but budget will not solve anything! Russians have shot down many of this plains and Armenia will too! It is waist of money. They should spend that money to keep their country clean because Baku is one of the dirtiest cities in the world.
Xamzat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Jul 17, 2008
Armenian economy wil collapse in 2009.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2008
Xamzat wrote:
Your brain collapsed yesterday!

Location hidden

#8 Jul 18, 2008
vatchakan wrote:
<quoted text>Your brain collapsed yesterday!
Aper es turker@ eskan tufta oo karuxatel en meznit eskan hox vekalen. Yerevi tufta linel@ aveli lav a kant te kertvat linel@ kam azg@ unena asenk te 1 hat krtvat oo 100 tufta yerevi aveli laf lini. Inch es karetum?

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2008
Xamzat wrote:
You should go and check out the 20/20 project. Armenia will be world class country. Armenian airline will fly all over the world like a free birds. But you, brain washed person will hung your self from the three and when you die Ataturk will come in your dreams and say “didn't I tell you kill every single Armenian, didn't I tell you Armenia must not exist” but it will be too late and Armenia will be the dominate power of the region.

“WE CONQUER , YOU WATCH”

Since: Jul 08

TURKIYE

#10 Jul 19, 2008
masis wrote:
<quoted text>You should go and check out the 20/20 project. Armenia will be world class country. Armenian airline will fly all over the world like a free birds. But you, brain washed person will hung your self from the three and when you die Ataturk will come in your dreams and say “didn't I tell you kill every single Armenian, didn't I tell you Armenia must not exist” but it will be too late and Armenia will be the dominate power of the region.
Which drugs are you on? You should give a break...

Location hidden

#11 Jul 21, 2008
Canis Lupus wrote:
<quoted text>
Which drugs are you on? You should give a break...
there is no such thing as break for me when it comes to my country, you should have know that by now Mr want to Greek
Alikhan Mamedov

Baku, Azerbaijan

#12 Jul 21, 2008
masis wrote:
<quoted text>You should go and check out the 20/20 project. Armenia will be world class country. Armenian airline will fly all over the world like a free birds. But you, brain washed person will hung your self from the three and when you die Ataturk will come in your dreams and say “didn't I tell you kill every single Armenian, didn't I tell you Armenia must not exist” but it will be too late and Armenia will be the dominate power of the region.
Stop bnullshiting here,,, i know about 20/20 project... It means that 20 Turks will be 4ucking 20 armenian girls... and will pay 20 dollars for that service.. The real Massive Projects Undergoing in the Caucasus are as follows:
BTC - Baku Tbilisi Ceyhan oil Pipeline...multi-billion Project bypassing armenia
BTK-Baku Tbilisi Kars railway line bypassing armenia
BTA-Baku Tbilisi Arzurum, multibillion gas project also bypassing armenia...
Now name me one dollar project initiated by armenia and including the regional countries like Azerbaijan Turkey and Georgia//
Armenian Warrior

Zacapú, Mexico

#13 Jul 22, 2008
Alikhan Mamedov wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bnullshiting here,,, i know about 20/20 project... It means that 20 Turks will be 4ucking 20 armenian girls... and will pay 20 dollars for that service.. The real Massive Projects Undergoing in the Caucasus are as follows:
BTC - Baku Tbilisi Ceyhan oil Pipeline...multi-billion Project bypassing armenia
Now name me one dollar project initiated by armenia and including the regional countries like Azerbaijan Turkey and Georgia//
The Artzakh project, future Baku project, bend over and spread them idiot, you only steal gas from the land to prosper because you have no creativity, we Armenians have survived your Mongol hordes with our wisdom and hard work ethics,we will continue to do so....

“WE CONQUER , YOU WATCH”

TURKIYE

#14 Jul 22, 2008
The brothers in Azerbaijan dont need to load up on any guns, the day there will be a war between Azerbaijan - Armenia, we Turks will fight to the bone against Armenian murders, and at the end the world map would be reshaped...

You know the massacres you done while you rised against Turks , and also in Azerbaijan - Hojali you killed hundreds of innocent Azerbaijan Turks...We will never forget Armenian butchers

Long Live Turks !

Location hidden

#15 Jul 22, 2008
Canis Lupus wrote:
The brothers in Azerbaijan dont need to load up on any guns, the day there will be a war between Azerbaijan - Armenia, we Turks will fight to the bone against Armenian murders, and at the end the world map would be reshaped...
You know the massacres you done while you rised against Turks , and also in Azerbaijan - Hojali you killed hundreds of innocent Azerbaijan Turks...We will never forget Armenian butchers
Long Live Turks !
howling at the moon?

Location hidden

#16 Jul 22, 2008
Alikhan Mamedov wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not believe I am dealing with this bitches!

Location hidden

#17 Jul 22, 2008
Armenian Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>The Artzakh project, future Baku project, bend over and spread them idiot, you only steal gas from the land to prosper because you have no creativity, we Armenians have survived your Mongol hordes with our wisdom and hard work ethics,we will continue to do so....
do not worry brother we are almost there!

“WE CONQUER , YOU WATCH”

TURKIYE

#18 Jul 22, 2008
vatchakan wrote:
<quoted text>howling at the moon?
Right upon your arse...

Location hidden

#19 Jul 22, 2008
Canis Lupus wrote:
<quoted text>
Right upon your arse...
Are you attracted to my filth?I can mail you some if you insist.

“WE CONQUER , YOU WATCH”

TURKIYE

#20 Jul 22, 2008
vatchakan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you attracted to my filth?I can mail you some if you insist.
No thx thats fine, i just replied you same as you replied me...If you can not handle then do not reply my posts

Location hidden

#21 Jul 24, 2008
Canis Lupus wrote:
<quoted text>
No thx thats fine, i just replied you same as you replied me...If you can not handle then do not reply my posts
is the moon your Arse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batumi, Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IPCC Green-Lights Kyoto Protocol, Wetlands Reports (Oct '13) Oct '13 dont drink the ko... 2
News Ukraine International Airlines adds Nizhnevarto... (May '13) May '13 Lukashenko is Dr ... 8
News Georgia sells intellect and tourism (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
News Joint Communique Of Trilateral Meeting Of Fms O... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
News Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs meet in B... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 3
News Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs to adopt ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
News Georgian PM Ivanishvili visits Turkey, discusse... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TRUTHlover 4
More from around the web