What Happens To People When Their Governments Fight?

Sep 14, 2008 Full story: Groong Armenian News Network

Date : Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:40:49 +0500 WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHEN THEIR GOVERNMENTS FIGHT? Galina Sapozhnikova http://vologda.kp.ru/daily/24162.4/375725/ Sept 11 2008 My sadness didn't hit me in Georgia when ...

Full Story
egor

Astoria, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2008
well, in civilised world people cheer their government but when disagree, people protest their government by demonstrations or impeaching them. for example: there are protests from opposing to saakashvili government and lots of cheers from others. there were disagreements within USA about war in Iraq and it was openly discussed and no journalists were killed for exposing disagreements. i repeat, IN CIVILISED WORLD, not in Russia.
Joe

Union City, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2008
ofcourse she would write pro-russian tales of righteousness and Western faults... since I mean, Russia never denied the shooting down of a Georgian unmanned drone-plane, which was proved true by the UN... If one looks into history and just uses logic they will see that for the most part, RUssia is to blame for the current predicement in Georgia... giving rebels of Georgia passports for Russia's own gain, and then starting a war when the gov't tries to regain their land just doesn't make sence... hmmm--- one word--- Chechnya? did Georgians make an incursion into Russia during the standoff? no... not at all... and was it justful what happened there? numbers would probably lean towards no... hypocracy is not that way... only the way of PUTIN it seems. If a reporter writes about the truth in Russia, he/she will be murdered as we have seen countless times b4. Down with the unrighteous gov't of Russia.

“Don't Mess With Me!”

Since: Sep 08

Tbilisi

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Georgian ppl still support their government and Misha Saakashvili. I'm sure Russian channels didn't transmit that protest actions on Sep 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batumi, Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IPCC Green-Lights Kyoto Protocol, Wetlands Reports (Oct '13) Oct '13 dont drink the ko... 2
Ukraine International Airlines adds Nizhnevarto... (May '13) May '13 Lukashenko is Dr ... 8
Georgia sells intellect and tourism (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
Joint Communique Of Trilateral Meeting Of Fms O... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs meet in B... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 3
Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs to adopt ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
Georgian PM Ivanishvili visits Turkey, discusse... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TRUTHlover 4
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 am PST