What Happens To People When Their Governments Fight?

Sep 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong Armenian News Network

Date : Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:40:49 +0500 WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHEN THEIR GOVERNMENTS FIGHT? Galina Sapozhnikova http://vologda.kp.ru/daily/24162.4/375725/ Sept 11 2008 My sadness didn't hit me in Georgia when ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
egor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

well, in civilised world people cheer their government but when disagree, people protest their government by demonstrations or impeaching them. for example: there are protests from opposing to saakashvili government and lots of cheers from others. there were disagreements within USA about war in Iraq and it was openly discussed and no journalists were killed for exposing disagreements. i repeat, IN CIVILISED WORLD, not in Russia.
Joe

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

ofcourse she would write pro-russian tales of righteousness and Western faults... since I mean, Russia never denied the shooting down of a Georgian unmanned drone-plane, which was proved true by the UN... If one looks into history and just uses logic they will see that for the most part, RUssia is to blame for the current predicement in Georgia... giving rebels of Georgia passports for Russia's own gain, and then starting a war when the gov't tries to regain their land just doesn't make sence... hmmm--- one word--- Chechnya? did Georgians make an incursion into Russia during the standoff? no... not at all... and was it justful what happened there? numbers would probably lean towards no... hypocracy is not that way... only the way of PUTIN it seems. If a reporter writes about the truth in Russia, he/she will be murdered as we have seen countless times b4. Down with the unrighteous gov't of Russia.

“Don't Mess With Me!”

Since: Sep 08

Tbilisi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Georgian ppl still support their government and Misha Saakashvili. I'm sure Russian channels didn't transmit that protest actions on Sep 1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Batumi, Georgia Discussions

Search the Batumi, Georgia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IPCC Green-Lights Kyoto Protocol, Wetlands Reports (Oct '13) Oct '13 dont drink the koolaid 2
Ukraine International Airlines adds Nizhnevarto... (May '13) May '13 Lukashenko is Dr Phil 8
Georgia sells intellect and tourism (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
Joint Communique Of Trilateral Meeting Of Fms O... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs meet in B... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 3
Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs to adopt ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
Georgian PM Ivanishvili visits Turkey, discusse... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TRUTHlover 4
•••
•••
•••
•••