U.S. warship carrying humanitarian ai...

U.S. warship carrying humanitarian aid reaches Georgia

There are 1 comment on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Aug 25, 2008, titled U.S. warship carrying humanitarian aid reaches Georgia. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

A U.S. Navy destroyer loaded with humanitarian aid reached Georgia's Black Sea port of Batumi on Sunday, bringing baby food, bottled water and a message of support for an embattled ally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Forest in Chico

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2008
I think the way our government has portrayed the way this conflict even happened is ridiculous! We should be ashamed that we were supporting Georgia in the first place, I have no problem with helping the people, but giving the government weapons so they can try to invade russia and kill thousands of innocent people is sickening. Georgia invaded Russia first. The only reason we are supporting Georgia is so that we have a quick way into Iran with plenty of weapons stock piled nearby. Bush makes me sick so does our lousy lying media. America its time to wake up and start to realize what is really going on check out other news sources instead of just believing what you hear from CNN or CBS. wake up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batumi, Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Port of Baku participated in international conf... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ertan 1
News IPCC Green-Lights Kyoto Protocol, Wetlands Reports (Oct '13) Oct '13 dont drink the ko... 2
News Ukraine International Airlines adds Nizhnevarto... (May '13) May '13 Lukashenko is Dr ... 8
News Georgia sells intellect and tourism (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
News Joint Communique Of Trilateral Meeting Of Fms O... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
News Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs meet in B... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 3
News Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian FMs to adopt ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TRUTHlover 1
More from around the web