Police fold Indy poker club

Police fold Indy poker club

There are 286 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 14, 2007, titled Police fold Indy poker club. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Police say they raided and shut down a seven-days-a-week poker club that drew patrons from four counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Ohio State Grad

Lewis Center, OH

#304 Mar 23, 2007
sorry edited to add
open- minded
oh NYC did u know that Indy has more crime then New York and all other cites even tho New York,Los Angeles are much larger. For the size per sq. mi Indy has more crime then all other cites except, New Orleans and Pittburg as of 2/1/2007 as reported in the wonderful Indy Star
Thanks for your time
Heather
Hank

Mountain Pine, AR

#305 Mar 23, 2007
Ohio State Grad wrote:
sorry edited to add
open- minded
oh NYC did u know that Indy has more crime then New York and all other cites even tho New York,Los Angeles are much larger. For the size per sq. mi Indy has more crime then all other cites except, New Orleans and Pittburg as of 2/1/2007 as reported in the wonderful Indy Star
Thanks for your time
Heather
Wow, looks like the degree is already paying off.
Ohio State Grad

Lewis Center, OH

#306 Mar 23, 2007
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, looks like the degree is already paying off.
Most of it is going to student loans, and I plan on going back for my masters in the fall. You know I will be in debt for at least another 15 years.lol
Thanks for your time
Heather
unknown

Kendallville, IN

#308 Apr 14, 2010
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't recall the numerous articles about the pea shake house being raided and shutdown. Duh, thats what all of the press was about.
Exactly.
unknown

Kendallville, IN

#309 Apr 14, 2010
Bryan wrote:
What is a pea-shake house?
It is a below the radar numbers gambling operation/lottery
unknown

Marietta, GA

#310 Oct 13, 2011
If the peashakes houses can get shut down, what makes poker games exempted if they are illegal? That said, it would probably not be a bad idea if both peashake games and poker games were legal. Legalizing both, may lessen some of the problems due to both being outlawed! If legalization don't curb the problem, then it doesn't. If it doesn't that would be sad but then again legal gambling has its share of criminal elements associated with it along with crime because criminals after all,choose to commit crimes because they are criminals to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Adult Erotic Sexy Games for Couples: Strip... (Jan '09) Jul 12 Jake 27
News The El Capitan puts Hawthorne, Nevada on the map (Jun '10) Jul 7 Rick OB 9
News Guests hit $944,337 jackpot on penny slot at Ha... Jun '17 Parden Pard 3
News Gang vandalism in Cordova raises safety concerns (Feb '14) Jun '17 the end is near 3
News How did convicted mob bookie get liquor license... (Mar '10) Jun '17 AlwaysRight 27
Real Bitcoin Pay 0.1 BTC Return 9 BTC after 24 ... May '17 silverinvest 1
News Morrow Vice Mayor Bryant sentenced to probation... (Sep '07) Apr '17 Spell Checker 40
More from around the web