Tough Election Cycles Leave Rift in R...

Tough Election Cycles Leave Rift in Relationship Between Reid, Heller

There are 8 comments on the Roll Call story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Tough Election Cycles Leave Rift in Relationship Between Reid, Heller. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Reid and Heller continue to diverge on some judicial nominations, including that of Cadish to the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

Dan Salazar

AOL

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Team Reid didn't attack you Mr. Heller.
The Unions own Nevada now and they will do everything in their power to destroy most everything and every one else to feed their never ending Greed. Reid is their bought and paid for operative. Reid had no choice. The Unions don't let him have 'personal" relationships.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Mar 7, 2013
HOLDER: Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'...

.....and liberal clowns wonder why patriotic Americans want to keep their guns.
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Harry Reid is ineffective with his words.

Who listens to him?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
Harry Reid is ineffective with his words.
Who listens to him?
The other voices in his head.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#5 Mar 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>The other voices in his head.
lol! Ah! So you've perfected the technique then?

Actually, I think you've perfected it a long time ago with all the practicing you people have done!

Location hidden

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So you've perfected the technique then?
Actually, I think you've perfected it a long time ago with all the practicing you people have done!
WH tour director got $30,000 raise over 4 years, makes $100,000... To walk people around the peoples house.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7 Mar 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>WH tour director got $30,000 raise over 4 years, makes $100,000... To walk people around the peoples house.
Do you know enough about the history of the WH to give an educational tour?

you can't even think for yourself....

Location hidden

#8 Mar 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know enough about the history of the WH to give an educational tour?
you can't even think for yourself....
You're big on excuses for the left yet continue to prevaricate that you are not a liberal. That being said, the post was to show just how the Obama administration has lied about the cost of sequestration and that there is no where to cut expenses at the government level. A hundred grand to walk people around. You could put the whole tour on a play devise and pay the room guide $30,000 grand a year just as famous Museums do in Europe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) Aug 18 Friv 2 144
I need number Aug 18 shabbat 1
News The El Capitan puts Hawthorne, Nevada on the map (Jun '10) Jul '15 James Sparks 7
News Roger Campbell Wins Heartland Poker Tour River ... (May '13) Jul '15 sampson 5
News New Orleans smoking ban: Readers blow smoke abo... Jul '15 Pro Rights 1
News Five things to watch for in the Canadian busine... Jun '15 Branch Connely 1
Are video poker machines rigged? Jun '15 DougeeG 1
More from around the web