Party death ruled homicide

Jan 6, 2011 Full story: 301 Moved Permanently 31

Two people face charges after a party game apparently led to the death of a Romeoville man last fall.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Omg, thats tragic for all involved. I feel bad for the stupid loss of life, and yet feel just as bad for the two who wer arrested. Im sure they didnt expect this outcome....wow

Since: Dec 09

Romeoville, IL

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Its called thinning the heard and it seemed to work once again.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2011
What I wanna know is how much did he get paid to get punched in the head? I played many games at parties but I doubt I would take a punch from anyone that weighed as much as me or more for money (I mean sh!t if the price is right who knows but I doubt it was). I think all 3 where victims of stupidity. Just sucks someone that young had to pass away.
uranass

Plainfield, IL

#4 Jan 8, 2011
RomeoHitman wrote:
Its called thinning the heard and it seemed to work once again.
He was his mother's only child and she was/is heartbroken. Was it stupid for them to play this idiotic game? Yes. Do you think any of them thought for a minute he would end up dead as a result of it? No. Do I think there's something wrong with a girl who was raised to think it's cool to go around punching people in the face or for a boy to allow it for $5? Probably.

Are you an @sshole with a total lack of empathy for a mother who is devestated beyond belief? Absolutely.

I'm sure you've never done anything stupid in your life. Not even the time you picked a gay name like "Romeohitman" (woooooooooooo) to post completely ignorant comments for bereaved mothers to read.

Why don't you go "thin out" yourself?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 8, 2011
Lmao

Romeoville, IL

#6 Jan 8, 2011
uranass wrote:
<quoted text>
He was his mother's only child and she was/is heartbroken. Was it stupid for them to play this idiotic game? Yes. Do you think any of them thought for a minute he would end up dead as a result of it? No. Do I think there's something wrong with a girl who was raised to think it's cool to go around punching people in the face or for a boy to allow it for $5? Probably.
Are you great with a total lack of empathy for a mother who is devestated beyond belief? Absolutely.
I'm sure you've never done anything stupid in your life. Not even the time you picked a great name like "Romeohitman" (woooooooooooo) to post completely awesome comments for bereaved mothers to read.
Why don't you go drink soda yourself?
The kid was a moron. Is it sad ? Yes but that doesnt change the fact the kid was a moron. He accepted being punched in the head for $5. Just think about it for one second...can I punch you in the face for $5 ? 99.9% of the people in this world would say NO but he said yes...thinning the heard is what thats called. I stand by my original post.
uranass

Plainfield, IL

#7 Jan 8, 2011
RomeoHitman wrote:
<quoted text>
The kid was a moron. Is it sad ? Yes but that doesnt change the fact the kid was a moron. He accepted being punched in the head for $5. Just think about it for one second...can I punch you in the face for $5 ? 99.9% of the people in this world would say NO but he said yes...thinning the heard is what thats called. I stand by my original post.
There are lots of kids who act like morons. Some grow out of it, some never do. I never said the kid died as a result of doing something that would be considered ingenius and keep in mind that they were drinking. It was completely stupid, avoidable and unnecessary death for this boy. Matter of fact, it was just as stupid, avoidable and unnecessary as the added hurt feelings his mother will have when she reads your comment....and there's a very good chance that she WILL read your comment as she knows lots of people in Romeoville and has a job where someone will see this and will bring it up.

If standing by that makes you feel superior or somehow smarter than these kids (which btw, doesn't mean a whole lot) then good for you.

I think sometimes we may forget when posting on the internet that there are real people on the other end reading and especially in cases like these, taking to heart the things people say. Would you ever in a million years walk up to a woman who lost her only child to something so stupid and say "Yeah, well, your kid was a moron...it's called thinning the herd." If you're anywhere near normal, the answer to that is No....but you'll do it here behind a screen name so that you can remain anonymous and she can still feel the full effect of your words. Whatever gets you thru the night. Your job here is done I guess.
uranass

Plainfield, IL

#8 Jan 8, 2011
PS-If you're going to change my original text could you at least attempt to make it somewhat witty?......and flick your bird in the beak for me before you go to bed.
Project Guy

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2011
"RomeoHitman" is a loser

Romeoville, IL

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Project Guy wrote:
"RomeoHitman" is awesome
Thank You
Project Guy

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2011
RomeoHitman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry "uranass" and "Project Guy" you guys are right, I am the biggest piece of crap to walk the earth. I am so low that whale crap settles on my little pea brain which is the smallest around. The only thing that is smaller is my member and that is why I can't seem to keep a wife. The crap that comes out of my mouth is matched by my other end and I have to say that my other end is better looking then my face. If I was really worth anything maybe I would not sit here by my computer and try to be funny and change other peoples quotes. I just do not have a brain or the smarts that I could use to have an intelligent conversation. I really am just a dimwit, you guys are so right.
....well it is about time that you, "RomeoHitman", have come to your senses and admitted your lack of qualities, good looks and a brain...

Romeoville, IL

#12 Jan 9, 2011
Project Guy wrote:
<quoted text>....well it is about time that you, "RomeoHitman", have come to your senses and admitted your qualities, good looks and a brain...
I judged your comment "touching" "nuts"

Romeoville, IL

#13 Jan 10, 2011
uranass wrote:
......and flick your bird in the beak for me before you go to bed.
I tried to flick my bird on the beak last night but apparently he has a bigger brain than the guy in this story and attempted to bite me and would not let me flick his beak....hmmmmm.
Project Guy

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2011
RomeoHitman wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to flick my bird on the beak last night but apparently he has a bigger brain than the guy in this story and attempted to bite me and would not let me flick his beak....hmmmmm.
...sounds about right , even your bird don't like you...
Thinner

Romeoville, IL

#15 Jan 10, 2011
I say we start thinning out people who can't use heard/herd properly.
EZ Fella

Plainfield, IL

#16 Jan 10, 2011
RomeoHitman wrote:
<quoted text>
I judged your comment "touching" "nuts"
Good keyboard skills--how did you change others comments to make yourself look good?
mediator

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2011
Ladies l, ladies settle dien
mediator

United States

#18 Jan 10, 2011
Ladies , ladies settle down
mediator

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2011
Lol settle down
buddah

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Jan 10, 2011
thinning of the herd indeed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Party Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Cards Against Humanity' Co-Creator: I 'Regret'... Jun '14 TerryE 1
Ring of Fire - party game May '14 RUDYpijeGIN 1
Friday Question: When have games brought people... (Jul '13) Jul '13 alyssa 2
New Pokemon games were announced this morning! (Feb '13) Feb '13 thangto35 1
Cheeky 'You Don't Know Jack' trivia game is back (Jan '13) Jan '13 Joe6Pack 1
Evil Twin Trivia: The Wacky New App By a Man Wh... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Brcdoc144 2
Party games (Oct '12) Oct '12 Marlene C 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Party Game People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••