Blumenthal cries foul on drinking game

Blumenthal cries foul on drinking game

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 7, 2008, titled Blumenthal cries foul on drinking game. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Connecticut's attorney general isn't happy that a video game called "Beer Pong" was rated suitable for children as young as 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Turnstile Justice

Eugene, OR

#1 Jul 8, 2008
Given that the Beijing Olympics are exactly a month away, isn't beer pong, which is closely related to "ping pong"- an important Chinese pastime, appropriate to celebrate?

We need to get our kids acclimated to Chinese culture. This is a fantastic hook to get them into it. It's important for parents to sit down and talk to their kids about the game- maybe play it with them, to explain Chinese culture. Also to educate children about so-called "Ping Pong Diplomacy" which was a prelude to Nixon's trip to see Mao, which opened the door to normalized relations. Taught the Soviets a thing or two.

If Dick Blumenthal wants to slap a rating on the game, so be it. I've got no problem with that. But Joe Lieberman is a much more experienced censor and moralizer. Blumenthal should really farm this one out to Joe.
who is foul

Floral Park, NY

#2 Jul 8, 2008
The town of Stratford cries foul for Blumenthal's reluctance to indite his crony friend Richard Miron.

Stealing widows funds that should have bought gravestones and instead funding his liar son's mayoral campaign. Also bailed his deadbeat daughter out of trouble when she embezzeled funds from Outback Steakhouse.

Run Blumy and Moron and his entire clan out of the state!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Party Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon Pets (Jul '15) Jul '15 kunwar12 1
News 'Trivia Crack', 'Five Nights at Freddy's 2' the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Mistik321 2
News Cards Against Humanity sent people actual poop ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 6
News Friday Question: When have games brought people... (Jul '13) Sep '14 FominGrom 3
Game Evolve discussion (Sep '14) Sep '14 FominGrom 1
News 'Cards Against Humanity' Co-Creator: I 'Regret'... (Jun '14) Jun '14 TerryE 1
Ring of Fire - party game (May '14) May '14 RUDYpijeGIN 1
More from around the web