Location of bridge clubs in Palm Beac...
Vik

West Palm Beach, FL

#26 Oct 23, 2010
Carol wrote:
I live in WPB part time and am looking for a friendly bridge group.
I just moved from MN to FL two months ago. I am looking for a bridge partner. I play mediocre to good level. There is a duplicate bridge club in Lake Worth Area, they have a game M-F 1245 pm and Sunday 1 pm or so. I am looking for a partner. Email me if interested - [email protected]
Shelly and Bobbi

Martinsburg, WV

#27 Nov 19, 2010
Will be in Delray Beach middle Dec thru March. We are Intermediate Contract Bridge players. Looking for a couple to join us.
Lois andBarbara

AOL

#28 Dec 21, 2010
Shelly and Bobbi wrote:
Will be in Delray Beach middle Dec thru March. We are Intermediate Contract Bridge players. Looking for a couple to join us.
We have just arrived in Boca and are here until late April , we will be playing Monday afternoons so if you are looking for another pair to play contact us.
Lois andBarbara

AOL

#29 Dec 21, 2010
We would be interested in playing with another pair, we are in Boca and have a game on Monday afternoons but would like another one
Thursday or Friday day or night.
Lois andBarbara

AOL

#30 Dec 21, 2010
email is [email protected]
Bobbi and Shelly

Boynton Beach, FL

#31 Dec 22, 2010
Lois andBarbara wrote:
email is [email protected]
Thanks for your response. Our schedules may not work w/yours. We are able to play Mon, Tues or Wed evenings. Please let us know if we can arrange a game.
[email protected]
ramona

Jupiter, FL

#32 Jan 26, 2011
is there any games oprn for a female intermidiate contract player?
ramona

Jupiter, FL

#33 Jan 26, 2011
lookinf 4 intermidiate bridge
Diane

West Palm Beach, FL

#34 May 12, 2011
My friend and I are looking for people to play bridge. We are intermediate level to somewhat better. We have been playing off and on for almost 9 years now and love to play but we are having such a hard time finding people who know how to play. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] I live in WPB and my friend lives in Lantana. Hope to hear back from a bridge player. Diane
Gisele - Jupiter

West Palm Beach, FL

#35 Jun 20, 2011
I'm looking for Bridge clubs in the area that are open all year round. Most of the clubs do not operate in the summer.
Any suggestion?
Also I'm working so I will be interested in evenings or week-ends.
Joan

Boca Raton, FL

#36 Aug 8, 2011
Steve wrote:
Hi Christy,
We are in the same place. Two more and we can start our own club.
Steve
My name is Joan and I would like to play bridg again too. However, I need to have a day game. Any day but Friday.I live in Boca.
Joan

Boca Raton, FL

#37 Aug 8, 2011
Steve wrote:
Hi Christy,
We are in the same place. Two more and we can start our own club.
Steve
561-676--9390 for bridge games in the day time
Karen Davis

AOL

#39 Aug 10, 2011
I live in West Palm Beach; recently retired and single. Am a OK bridge player; would love to play anytime. Any suggestion?
Ann

Miami, FL

#42 Aug 28, 2011
i am new to the area and am looking for partners and games for contract bridge, audrey grant trained, please contact at [email protected]
Linda Joseph

West Palm Beach, FL

#43 Aug 28, 2011
Karen Davis: Also retired, I live in Sandalwood Village in WPB; where do you live? I haven't played bridge in years but used to play regularly and really enjoyed it. I was, I think, an OK player - not the best, a little "slow." I would love to play just for fun. If we're near enough to each other, maybe we could find two other people. this site wouldn't let me reply to your post. My email is [email protected]
Sunny

Atlanta, GA

#44 Sep 20, 2011
I'm new to the area, and seeking bridge lessons. Can anyone help ? Having read the comments above it appears there is or was little or nothing in the area.
Thanks,
Sunny
Steve

West Palm Beach, FL

#45 Sep 21, 2011
I have information on bridge activity:(1) This week and next the local high schools have adult ed registration. Most have bridge classes. I am signing up for bridge review just off Hypoluxo Rd and I95.(2) I have the name and number of a super bridge teacher if anyone wants lessons.

I am a mediocre player who has not played for several years. I'd love to get back into a friendly game. I live in WPB (Haverhill section).

Between Sunny, Linda Joseph, and me we have 3 of the 4 we need. I can be contacted at [email protected]
Ellen

West Palm Beach, FL

#46 Sep 28, 2011
I'm trying to find a bridge game or group in the WPB area. I'm a pretty good intermediate player who has played bridge fairly regularly for many years. Please email me if you know of a game or group I might get into. [email protected]
Thanks
Joanne

Boynton Beach, FL

#47 Dec 2, 2011
I am living in Boynton Beach and would like to learn to play bridge. Where can I go to get some lessons?
Marianne

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#48 Jul 26, 2012
Steve wrote:
Hi Sondra,
I am a long-ago mediocre bridge player looking to re-learn and play on a regular basis. I also live in West Palm Beach.
Have you found any clubs? I was thinking of waiting for the local paper on WPB activities. I believe I've seen classes in them. A starting point.
Steve
Have you found a place that gives lessons? If yes, would you please inform me as to it's location. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Contract Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rog Nov 14 carolynp 1
i,m looking for a bridge partner (Aug '15) Sep '16 Gary 4
Defender's opening lead (Mar '16) Mar '16 oldcelt 1
social network to help bridge players find a su... (Oct '09) Mar '16 LISAR 12
blackwood/gerber: is it illegal to change agre... (Mar '16) Mar '16 dieseldavd 1
Rubber bridge scorecards (Feb '16) Feb '16 oldcelt 1
Undue information (Feb '16) Feb '16 Norman Coe 1
More from around the web