Vikram Jayanti's jainhouse doc takes ...

Vikram Jayanti's jainhouse doc takes a close look at Phil Spector

There are 1 comment on the National Post story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Vikram Jayanti's jainhouse doc takes a close look at Phil Spector. In it, National Post reports that:

Phil Spector pioneered the "wall of sound." Now he's behind the walls of prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

Aditya

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Next time give few hints on what such topix has to do with HPC. Thanks for wasting my valuable time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking for checkmate (10 photos)The 25th annua... Mar '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 2
News Saudi grand mufti: Chess is 'forbidden' Jan '16 Dummy 1
News Saudi Grand Mufti Declares Chess Forbidden in I... Jan '16 Dawn of Reality 7
News Review: 'Bridge of Spies' is an absorbing slow ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 al3abmix 1
News Clintons Tried To Save Innercity YouthBy Teachi... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Tazo 2
News New Game: Bootchess (Feb '15) Feb '15 steveinaustria 1
News Amitabh Bachchan preps up for Vidhu Vinod Chopr... (Sep '14) Sep '14 AK4AB 1
More from around the web