Body of chess icon Bobby Fischer exhu...

Body of chess icon Bobby Fischer exhumed over paternity

There are 7 comments on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Jul 5, 2010, titled Body of chess icon Bobby Fischer exhumed over paternity. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

Authorities in Iceland have exhumed the body of American chess champion Bobby Fischer to determine whether he is the father of a 9-year-old girl from the Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

Rex Wayne

Belle Vernon, PA

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Chess anyone?
Bishop Rook

Suffern, NY

#3 Jul 5, 2010
New meaning to the word checkmate.
Otis B Driftwood

Milford, CT

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Checkmistress/Checkmate.

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 6, 2010
Searching a bit, they might find another offspring in Hungary...
Justin

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 6, 2010
I'm surpised that a paternity dispute nine years after the fact would warrant the exhumation of a man's body.
When I'm laid to rest, I'm going to leave special instructions that my coffin be spring loaded. That way, if someone tries to later dig up my grave, my skeleton will pop out like a jack in the box and scare the hell out of them.

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 6, 2010
Justin wrote:
I'm surpised that a paternity dispute nine years after the fact would warrant the exhumation of a man's body.
When I'm laid to rest, I'm going to leave special instructions that my coffin be spring loaded. That way, if someone tries to later dig up my grave, my skeleton will pop out like a jack in the box and scare the hell out of them.
You´re prepared...Anything you would like to share with us?...Did you also travel to the Philippines?:)
Pro_Obama

Montevideo, Uruguay

#8 Jul 6, 2010
Leave him alone, he ins't American any more, as he said he is Island.
Forget about him.

"Violence is the las refuge of the incompetent"
HS
http://us-today-news.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The AI fight is escalating: This is the IT gian... May '17 Julzee111 1
News Chess Championship Halts Over Toilet Tiff (Sep '06) Mar '17 Cheating Phart 4
News Plans underway for city's first croquet court (Oct '16) Oct '16 history 10
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... (Aug '16) Sep '16 NOM s Waffle House 51
News Saudi grand mufti: Chess is 'forbidden' (Jan '16) Aug '16 Muslim Hunter 3
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 69jkr87 1
News Looking for checkmate (10 photos)The 25th annua... (Mar '16) Mar '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 2
More from around the web