Nutsy Card Game
Musicmaid

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Sep 16, 2008
Does anyone know how to play Nutsy? This is a "solitaire" game played with several players. I forgot how to set up the game. Please help!
Brewfan

Rochester, MN

#2 Sep 28, 2008
Musicmaid wrote:
Does anyone know how to play Nutsy? This is a "solitaire" game played with several players. I forgot how to set up the game. Please help!
I used to play this when I was a kid and just recently I found the game Dutch Blitz in a game shop almost the same game. 12 cards in your nutsy hand and 5 down in front of you. The 5 in front you play like solitare and the nutsy hand you play anywhere. Object is to be the first to get rid of your nutsy hand. All aces go up top and anyone can play on the aces.
card player

Ashburn, VA

#3 Sep 1, 2009
Musicmaid wrote:
There is an article on eHow that explains how to play.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5346829_play-card-gam...
vikingsfan

Duluth, MN

#4 Sep 18, 2009
you play with 11 cards in your nutsy hand not 12.
Nutsy for Nutsy

Stewartstown, PA

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Musicmaid wrote:
Deal seven cards (nutsy) and pass them along with the rest of the deck to the player to the left. The nutsy cards are kept seperate and the rest of the cards are played like regular solitaire only using five piles. Once you have played all nutsy cards (using top card only and working down throught the seven cards)you yell NUTSY and the game stops. Any nutsy cards left in players hands are counted as two points each against that player. Each card you play at the top count as one point. First player to get to 100 wins. You can also play this as partners. When you play partners you deal out nine nutsy cards. One player plays the nutsy pile and the other plays the solitaire as a team. Same scoring applies. Partners work well when you have a large number of people playing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Card Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MTC unveils new collectible Clipper cards in ho... Jan 28 abfouh 2
News Lakewood workers remove empty structures at hom... (Jul '13) Jan 28 abfouha 5
News Beacon Hill Roll Call Jan 17 Belles Echoes 3
News Gov. Greg Abbott Is Now Exploiting The Refugee ... Dec '15 tom 4
Melderman (Dec '10) Dec '15 Mauicheetah 9
News The Brilliant Prudence of Dwight Eisenhower (Sep '12) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 14
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) Nov '15 friv com 146
More from around the web