Redesigning Risk the board game
Posted in the Board Game Forum
#1 Sep 21, 2013
We are Hilo High School students doing a project for design thinking to redesign the game of Risk the board game. Please answer some of these questions and tell us what we can do to make the game more fair for all people playing it. you do not have to answer all the questions, just the ones you want to.Please note if you are a board game designer tell us what games you have worked on and answer these questions from a designer's standpoint.
1) What do you like about Risk?
2) What do you dislike about Risk?
3) How do you feel about the Conquer card system?
4) Should the map be more expanded?
5) Would you want the game to have more a strategic standpoint?
6) Do you like the combat system?
7) Would you like have added elements?
8) Would you like a way to get back into the game if you lose?
9) Please feel free to comment on anything else relating to Risk
Add your comments below
|Elwoods Coffee House A Unique Experience in Uti... (Dec '07)||Jan 3||Bryan||6|
|Fire up the charcoal, it's a cargo ship Christm...||Dec 26||lucky they alive||1|
|Looking to buy instructions for rare board game... (Feb '09)||Dec '16||Tim Zwar||16|
|Board Games That Hasbro Ruined (Oct '09)||Dec '16||oldschoolteacher||20|
|In praise of the infinite game (Apr '12)||Aug '16||hotmail login||22|
|New Game: SeXXcapades (Apr '16)||Apr '16||SillyBoy||1|
|Where to Play Risk Online (Feb '08)||Mar '16||Conquerer||40|
Find what you want!
Search Board Game Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC