Looking to buy instructions for rare board game 'Trinity'

Posted in the Board Game Forum

Bella

Toongabbie, Australia

#1 Feb 26, 2009
I have this old board game with no instructions. It is called Trinity (from Jeremy Shaw and Intellectual Pursuits Limited.) I would love to get my hands on some instructions - whether they be digital, a photocopy or originals! I am willing to pay something for the priviledge!
Bella

Toongabbie, Australia

#2 Feb 26, 2009
Ooops and my email is:

bbla9254@usyd.edu.au
Ellie

UK

#3 Apr 13, 2009
Where Can You Buy Gymnopoly From?
Jeremy Shaw

Axminster, UK

#4 Aug 10, 2009
Bella wrote:
Ooops and my email is:
bbla9254@usyd.edu.au
I am the inventor - I will email the rules in the next few days. Isn't the internet strange sometimes?
alim

UK

#5 Sep 29, 2009
Jeremy Shaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the inventor - I will email the rules in the next few days. Isn't the internet strange sometimes?
can you tell me where I can get them too? thanks....
KmP

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2009
I'm interested in buying gymnopoly for xmas presents. Do you sell them or where can I get some? What is the price and is it cheaper if I order in bulk? Thanks Jeremy.
Karen -Australia

Australia

#7 Dec 19, 2009
Jeremy Shaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I just purchased 'Trinity' at a second hand shop today, but alas no instructions. Can you please email me a copy too. It is also missing two pieces -1 small blue and 1 small green triangle. Is there a way to get more pieces, otherwise I will make replacements out of card.

Thankyou hartleykk@optusnet.com.au
Deane - High Wycombe

Uxbridge, UK

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Dear Mr. Shaw,

I would like to buy a copy of the game Trinity. I used to have it as a child and loved it but am unable to get it anywhere now. If you can assist/advise I would be very grateful.

Kind regards,

R. Deane
Deane - High Wycombe

Uxbridge, UK

#9 Aug 3, 2010
My email address is qb104@yahoo.co.uk
Angela

Budapest, Hungary

#10 Dec 6, 2010
Hi Bella - did you get any respons to your request for instructions for the trinity board game - I've got it too but with no idea how to play!! I used to live in Aus so I guess I got it there but I'm now uk based
Simon Williams

Ilford, UK

#11 Jan 29, 2011
Dear Jeremy,
I also have a copy of Trinity from my childhood without any instructions. We found it tidying up the loft and my children would like to play it with me. Would you mind please sending me a copy of the rules? My email address is simonjwilliams@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks, Simon.
James Hursthouse

Edmonton, Canada

#12 Apr 29, 2011
Jeremy Shaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jez - this is James Hursthouse - erstwhile clarinet student - now CEO of a game developer - would like to get in touch - James@roadhouseinteractive.com - cheers
Angela

UK

#13 Apr 30, 2011
Bella wrote:
Ooops and my email is:
bbla9254@usyd.edu.au
Hi Bella - I have tried several times to email you - do you have another contact point? I too would love a set of the rules - I got my game when we lived in Australia and I am now in the UK and still have the board and all the pieces but no rules!! My email is glasner@hotmail.co.uk
Iain

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Bella wrote:
I have this old board game with no instructions. It is called Trinity (from Jeremy Shaw and Intellectual Pursuits Limited.) I would love to get my hands on some instructions - whether they be digital, a photocopy or originals! I am willing to pay something for the priviledge!
Check out BoardGameGeek. There's rules and strategies available on the Trinity page.
John Free

Le Rouret, France

#16 May 16, 2013
Jeremy Shaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I too have discovered the game without instructions. The BoardgameGeek site does not have the rules for the triangular game that I have.
I'd be most grateful if you could send them to me, at:

nfcourse@cegetel.net

Thanks in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Board Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a 70's-80's board game (Jan '07) Tue BelleJulies5 84
Where to Play Risk Online (Feb '08) Sep 5 bim90 34
'Star Wars' beats Army men to Toy Hall of Fame (Nov '12) Aug 27 Crazy Jae 3
Steger-South Chicago Heights Library News Aug 26 book worm 2
What's On: Aug. 15 to Aug. 23 Aug 20 CNR tunnel John St 3
Board Games for Kids Jul '14 Cara 1
New look for old skating rink Jun '14 TheThing 5
•••

Board Game People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE