eRepublik - massive online social str...

eRepublik - massive online social strategy game

Posted in the Games Forum

Asklepije

Croatia

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I play eRepublik for some time and it is really excellent and I invite all of you to join us. Btw the game is completely free. For those who do not like to spend much time on such games eRepublik is ideal because you don't need to spend more than 2 minutes. Yet games provides many opportunities for those who want to turn it in on a little more active way.

Prepare that the game is boring in the first week because realistically looking you have nothing to do except to click on the train and work button. But after you reach level 5 (with regular playing, you'll need approximately 5-6 days) will open up many areas of eLife and playing this game becomes much more interesting. You can open your newspaper and become a reporter, apply in US army in any of the paramilitary units that are very well organized, you can join one of eUSA parties and start a political career, you can open a company and become businessmen, you can be stockbroker ...

In eRepublik currently takes World War IV, in which two military alliances (Eden and Phoenix) oppose to each other.

Prominent members of EDEN are to Poland, USA, Spain, Croatia, Greece and Romania.

Prominent members of the Phoenix are Hungary, Serbia, Russia and Brazil.

USA have approx. 24 500 players and it is 4th eRepublik superpower. eUSA also need new players that will help the development and prosperity of eUSA!

Please register at the game through my refer link:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Asklepij...

Why register through my link? If you register over it and get to level 6 I'll get 5 gold. You will automatically get me to the friend list and I will always be available for questions and to help you. And believe me, and I have had a pile of questions when I began to play, but I did not have anyone to ask and it was very difficult to manage everything at the beginning.

Asklepije
thegrid

Salinas, CA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Have you checked out The Grid? It's a fun little multiplayer strategy text game feautured on Indie Games...

You can Play the game HERE: http://www.codeelf.com/games/grid/

"...play by actually typing in commands... It does feel quite a bit like a boardgame and generally has you capturing squares, building farms, hiring wizards, stealing from your neighbors, inciting revolutions, forming alliances and even attempting to bless everyone, while fighting to gather all the resources a powerful master of the grid would need..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to get free steam codes! hurry for summer s... Fri STEAMGALORE 1
The advantage of play gems games on Mobile.com Fri zdw30967 1
Free itunes codes! (Aug '13) Thu Anonymous 248
Free MINECRAFT Premium account (Oct '13) Jun 22 ghust 363
Free Mobile Games are Fun - Mobilga.com Jun 19 zdw30967 1
runescape account Jun 17 michaelishere 1
Put Your Free Karma Koin Codes Here or email them (Aug '12) Jun 14 anita 15
More from around the web