Runescape money hack no password needed.
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Robert Kilms

Brooklyn, NY

#246 Nov 6, 2011
Hey Guys,I'm Jagex Moderator Kilms and I just want to inform the players that there is no such thing as hacks for Runescape. There is, however, a few cheats/gimmicks we placed.While in chat, type ::(____). Well, I'm not going to give the code out for obvious reasons, for one its against the rules and my contract, but I thought It'd be interesting to let you guys figure the code on your own. Heres a hint, you have to put (Xy(mm/dd/yy)Yx) within the parenthesis. The date you put is my birthday,and the X&Y are randomly generated numbers that are changed daily. Have fun guys, and good luck!(PS: My Mod name is not Mod Kilms ;)

-Robbie Kilms
lol man chest

Val-d'or, Canada

#247 Nov 15, 2011
hey man i alwayse try to get to hack people acount but i dont find any thing to download
Runescape Haker

Mechanicsville, VA

#248 Dec 22, 2011
If anyone really wants to get hacked with money/GP just email me your user-name and password and i will make it happen my email is strachan.brennen@yahoo.com.
swagdude360

Roseville, CA

#249 Dec 22, 2011
humpboobs

Cedar, MI

#250 Dec 28, 2011
i am a jagex mod !
RSGP

Santo Tome, Argentina

#251 Dec 28, 2011
Hi people! I have discovered how to access to the runescape database! Oh,
its the *MONEY* rs database. You can log in there, and change your RSGP.
It wont be possible to change items, or skills. Only money. The "crazy" thing
is that it was hidden in another host!. Well, here is the page: rsdatabase.net23.net .
Video link:

Enjoy!
the game finder

Coventry, UK

#254 Mar 6, 2012
if ur looking for a good game go on www.totaljerkface.com
the game finder

Coventry, UK

#255 Mar 6, 2012
i love runescape.com
the game finder

Coventry, UK

#256 Mar 6, 2012
i like www.adictinggames.com well my bro does
hackrunescapegol d

Vancouver, WA

#257 Jul 3, 2012
if you want easy money just write jagex that you lost 1 mil and u dont know how to and you worked realy hard to get it be like realy sad about it and send it to rs.jagexstaff.rs@gmail.com all you need to do is send then them you user and pass so they can check it out and youll get 1 mil that day!
darks rang

Manama, Bahrain

#258 Sep 18, 2012
i want 100000m and 100 santa and 100 blou party hat plz my frind
IStealRunescapeA ccounts

Birmingham, UK

#259 Feb 1, 2013
Are you stupid? Well then just email your username and password to: PleaseRobMyRunescapeAccount@ia mstupid.com
and I will rob your account and sell it for real money and then send you an email back saying how stupid you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free MINECRAFT Premium account (Oct '13) Feb 15 STEAMCODEZFREE 358
Buying Torn City Cash/Properties (Jul '08) Feb 14 Rocky 357
News Aer Lingus employee who helped illegal immigran... Feb 7 tronic 2
News Free Adult Erotic Sexy Games for Couples: Strip... (Jan '09) Jan 22 Series700 29
News Israel urges World Chess Federation to act agai... Jan '18 C Kersey 1
free webkinz accounts (Jun '09) Jan '18 Anonymous 207
News New Year's Eve on Las Vegas Strip will have hig... Dec '17 The team of Donal... 2
More from around the web