Webkinz Vs. Neopets.
anna banana101

Phoenix, AZ

#324 Oct 10, 2008
i like webkins better, they are not stupied .
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#325 Oct 10, 2008
Skylar wrote:
how can I be gay? you don't have any proof! by the way im sorry about what I said. I didn't really mean it. OK!!!! Can you tell me what's so fun about neopets because none of my friends have them.
Neopets is fun because:
1. It has way more to do than Webkinz
2. Better gaming than Webkinz (if you want a difficult and more fun game that is, if you are lokking for something easy stick with webkinz)
3. Lots more items and clothes and unquie looks your neopet
4. Lots more cuter merchandise (Sry but some of the new Webkinz are hidious aka ugly Ex. Fantail Goldfish and Clownfish)
5. More variety! OF EVERYTHING!
Sorry about my anger back there.... Cloud and my neopets and Webkinz say hi!
Tom

Ashland, PA

#326 Oct 11, 2008
Webkinz is awsome neopets doesent have any clues of the rights and judgements of real kids games!!!!!!
Tom

Ashland, PA

#327 Oct 11, 2008
Webkinz is awsome neopits or neopets dosent match a diffrence neolames is goin down
Skyline

Wood River, IL

#328 Oct 11, 2008
Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Neopets is fun because:
2. Better gaming than Webkinz (if you want a difficult and more fun game that is, if you are lokking for something easy stick with webkinz)
4. Lots more cuter merchandise (Sry but some of the new Webkinz are hidious aka ugly Ex. Fantail Goldfish and Clownfish)
number 4 is really true. Even I think the fish look ugly! I really don't like the underwater pets
Skyline

Wood River, IL

#329 Oct 11, 2008
I am Skylar. I changed my username on here
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#330 Oct 12, 2008
Skyline wrote:
<quoted text>
number 4 is really true. Even I think the fish look ugly! I really don't like the underwater pets
What do you think of the other reasons?
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#331 Oct 12, 2008
Tom wrote:
Webkinz is awsome neopets doesent have any clues of the rights and judgements of real kids games!!!!!!
Oh yeah? Like what?
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#332 Oct 12, 2008
Tom wrote:
Webkinz is awsome neopits or neopets dosent match a diffrence neolames is goin down
Wrong.
Skyline

Wood River, IL

#333 Oct 15, 2008
Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of the other reasons?
well I have never been on neopets to tell you the truth
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#334 Oct 16, 2008
Skyline wrote:
<quoted text>
well I have never been on neopets to tell you the truth
Try It.
Skyline

Wood River, IL

#335 Oct 17, 2008
Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Try It.
I will
conner

Encino, CA

#336 Oct 17, 2008
I saw neopets animals. and the games the games they have. But i can tell webkinz are more fun.
Skyline

Wood River, IL

#337 Oct 18, 2008
I got 2 more webkinz today.
The hummingbird and the bullfrog
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#338 Oct 19, 2008
conner wrote:
I saw neopets animals. and the games the games they have. But i can tell webkinz are more fun.
u always say they are more fun, but how is the question here.
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#339 Oct 19, 2008
Skyline wrote:
I got 2 more webkinz today.
The hummingbird and the bullfrog
Awwwww I want the hummingbird. And for neopets I want a pink korbat and Royal three pack.
Abbey

Stroudsburg, PA

#340 Oct 19, 2008
WEBKINZ ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN NEOPETS!
Reason 1: You only get to have 4 pets while you can have as many as you want on webkinz.
Reason 2:The neopet's names have to be a name that no one used before, but on webinz it can be any name except innapropriate ones.
Reason 3: NEOPETS COPY WEBKINZ!!!!!
Abbey

Stroudsburg, PA

#341 Oct 19, 2008
Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Neopets is fun because:
Webkinz is more fun and has more varieties of EVERYTHING! sorry it's just my opinion. my webkinz say hi.
lucy

United States

#342 Oct 20, 2008
Abbey wrote:
Reason 1: You only get to have 4 pets while you can have as many as you want on webkinz.
Reason 2:The neopet's names have to be a name that no one used before, but on webinz it can be any name except innapropriate ones.
You're stupid. Neopets has been around WAY longer than webkinz. i've been on neopets since 2001 and it was on like 2 years before that.
Cloud

Torrington, CT

#343 Oct 20, 2008
Abbey wrote:
Neopets do not copy Webkinz! Neopets were invented in 1999 and Webkinz in 2005! So what if you have to Have an original name just put My_Neopet_ or MyNeopet before the name! And you can only have 4 pets because Webkinz are easier to take care of!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free iTunes Codes and gift card Generator Apr 26 Georgiepork 2
Free itunes codes! (Aug '13) Apr 26 Georgiepork 242
Free MINECRAFT Premium account (Oct '13) Apr 24 Sime180 356
overwatch giveaway!!!!!!!!!!! Apr 17 OVERWATCHGIVEAWAY 2
Free Runescape accounts? (Jul '13) Apr 17 jeff 50
News New Game: SeXXcapades Apr 16 SillyBoy 1
Free H'Weens/Santas Runescape -see details- Apr 16 Giro 555 1
More from around the web