Webkinz Vs. Neopets.
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Independence, MO

#1 Aug 5, 2007
Let your feelings out about Neopets and Webkinz here.
letsbefrank

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2007
My daughter came home from after school care freaking out because she heard that the neopets were invading their homestaking out the webkinz. This was accomplished by a turned Mrs Birdie and Dr Quack the vet. Kids were screaming and crying, oh the inhumanity of it all!

Since: Aug 07

Kansas City, MO

#3 Aug 24, 2007
Yeah, I heared stuff about Neopets hacking Webkinz. Neopets stinks in my opionion.(SP?)
ghyhhhh

Granby, CT

#4 Sep 2, 2007
letsbefrank wrote:
My daughter came home from after school care freaking out because she heard that the neopets were invading their homestaking out the webkinz. This was accomplished by a turned Mrs Birdie and Dr Quack the vet. Kids were screaming and crying, oh the inhumanity of it all!
So not true.

“hey”

Since: Sep 07

oceanside

#5 Sep 2, 2007
message me @ dcgballer23@aol.com to give me a free high level account in da 72+ plz i really need one plz i really need one i lost my account to lebron1112 he scammed me plz
pixystix_14

Verndale, MN

#6 Sep 9, 2007
Webkinz let's you put clothes on your pet, no real money charged. In Neopets if you want to get clothing you have to pay neocash, which is your money, not the points you get from playing games. Webkinz also allows you to have a stuffed animal as a pet too. You can buy Neopet stuffed animals if you want to, but it doesn't come with your account. So in my opinion I like Webkinz better.
kkkkkkkk

Markham, Canada

#7 Sep 11, 2007
hahahaha omg neopets is stupid *whisper*and so is webkinz...
jklf

Attleboro, MA

#8 Sep 14, 2007
i cant belive that neopets did that one day i went on and all my coins were gone exclusive iteam all the things on my dock and in all of my rooms neopets is gay i hate them they suck
KKK

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2007
it's not true, a professional teacher just wen't on and found out that it was a rumor started in February! Don't beleve that neopets did it, utherwise they would have been in jail by now because theres little kindergardeners that go onto Webkinz! BELEVE ME I'M IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! ALL OF MY FRIENDS FOUND THE WEB PAGE ALSO! BYE
Carissa

Westbrook, ME

#10 Sep 20, 2007
I can't believe neopets would do that. Down with neopets! Joy for webkinz. I would never hide a blackbox in a room.
Carissa

Westbrook, ME

#11 Sep 20, 2007
. I believe that the director of neopets should be ashamed of themselves. The person who decided to put a virus on webkinz is phooey. Blak! Neopets gives me the stomach aches. Everyone in my daughter's after school program was sad. So was Carissa. Neopets is the most dweebest website evr. Reply back please. Whoever put on a comment, give me your webkinz username. I want to be your friend
Sincerely,
Carissa p.s I will write some more gossip stuff on the comment board about neopets
Carissa

Westbrook, ME

#12 Sep 20, 2007
sorry about the "my daughter" stuff. I was pretending my mom wrote it
Carissa

Westbrook, ME

#13 Sep 21, 2007
pixystix_14 wrote:
Webkinz let's you put clothes on your pet, no real money charged. In Neopets if you want to get clothing you have to pay neocash, which is your money, not the points you get from playing games. Webkinz also allows you to have a stuffed animal as a pet too. You can buy Neopet stuffed animals if you want to, but it doesn't come with your account. So in my o
opinion I like Webkinz better.
Your right pixy stix what is your webkinz username? i want to be your friend
dont like either of em

Uckfield, UK

#14 Sep 21, 2007
both waste of time i think
super_pink123

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2007
i hate neopets it's a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!webkinz is fun and has real animals not a cat dash hippo!!!!!!!!!!
super_pink123

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2007
i hate noepets
super_pink123

United States

#17 Sep 29, 2007
really ive never really been on neopets and im never going to!!!!!
super_pink123

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2007
im bored
name

Jupiter, FL

#19 Oct 6, 2007
both suck
webkinz4life

Wilmington, NC

#20 Oct 19, 2007
Hey! Dont believe in all this scamming and stuff!
I'm only ten but hey, ten year olds get there say in things too! I've been on Neopets and it sucks! You have to like get food in like 10 seconds because they sell out! Also who would buy food for like 1,000 bucks??? And, no Mrs. Birdie does not sneak in your room and kill people and Dr. Quack does not give you poisinous medicine so... STOP FREAKING OUT! THE CREATORS OF NEOPETS DO NOT HAVE THE BRAINS TO HACK INTO WEBKINZ!!! DUR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free MINECRAFT Premium account (Oct '13) Feb 15 STEAMCODEZFREE 358
Buying Torn City Cash/Properties (Jul '08) Feb 14 Rocky 357
News Aer Lingus employee who helped illegal immigran... Feb 7 tronic 2
News Free Adult Erotic Sexy Games for Couples: Strip... (Jan '09) Jan '18 Series700 29
News Israel urges World Chess Federation to act agai... Jan '18 C Kersey 1
free webkinz accounts (Jun '09) Jan '18 Anonymous 207
News New Year's Eve on Las Vegas Strip will have hig... Dec '17 The team of Donal... 2
More from around the web