Howrse Help
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BlueLlama

Lancaster, UK

#1 Feb 16, 2008
I recently got banned and im just wodering what will happen? Will they send a lettert in the post? im worrying help please
BlueLlama

Lancaster, UK

#2 Feb 16, 2008
Please
Brittneyharris

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2008
from the howrse chat or howrse? i got banned from the howrse chat, even stinkin time i go in i get banned like automaticly even know i dont right anything. you could get banned in there for 24hours a couple mouths or a year. im not so sure about a year but maybe. you have to ask a mod if you are in private message with a mod when you get banned ask how long. ok, good!
Anemone

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Mar 16, 2008
i'm banned too. you won't lose karma or anything. it lasts a max of either 1-2 weeks usually, depending on what you did. good luck!
Cinna-Pony

Wasilla, AK

#5 Apr 25, 2008
You can't be banned from howrse, just allhowrse, the chat. If you were banned from chat, then it will probably be a 1 hour ban. Or, if you did something really bad, then its a perm ban.
fuzzypinemarten

Fair Oaks, CA

#6 Oct 24, 2008
yeah, you can be banned from howrse for multiple accounts and reserved auctions. i nearly was.
dogs

Leicester, UK

#7 Jun 27, 2009
BlueLlama wrote:
I recently got banned and im just wodering what will happen? Will they send a lettert in the post? im worrying help please
Dont worry Bluelamma they wont do anything i got banned to until thursday anyway
Akiri

Bedford, UK

#8 Nov 13, 2009
Relieved to see this as I got a ban too, it was totally by accident since I forgot I was on a forum with kids - they said three days, I'm hoping tomorrows update will clear it.
JJ D

Nuneaton, UK

#9 Dec 6, 2009
Could someone plz help me for the level 3 answers?
thanks ,
JJ
NimbleFoot

New Zealand

#10 Jan 11, 2010
I got banned from Howrse-the actual game and i didnt do anything and im not sure how long i am banned for.Help ?
alora1999

Kalispell, MT

#11 May 10, 2010
I am banned on howrse cause' in the sales comment box I said 'Bidding in EC forum! Over 1006 skills 771.94 GP and tons of BM items!' I don't see how that's to serious but I was banned yesterday 5-9-10 and it says I am banned until 5-10-10 and that's today! LIERS!
alora1999

Kalispell, MT

#12 May 10, 2010
Could someone please help me? Contact friends0 or iCARLY, seeing as how I can't answer and probably forget this site lol
seamonkeys

Elizabethtown, PA

#13 May 20, 2010
today i should get unban.BUT YOU DO LOOSE KARMA GENIUS.YOU LOOSE AROUND 1 OR 2
Sam

Marengo, IL

#14 Jul 12, 2010
I'm banned for a false accusation of multi accounts. Grr. I lost karma and I'm banned for 4 days.
anonymous

New Farm, Australia

#15 Aug 12, 2010
I got banned too, but since I have school, when I go to school, I can still go on. They must ban the IP address, not the accounts. Because my friends goes on my computer quite a bit too. No karma lost yet.
whatisupinthisto wn

Surrey, Canada

#16 May 22, 2011
I am on international howrse as whatisupinthistown and I go tbanned from forums? Because my compuuter is messed up and I clicked like craxy so it accidently posted something like 10 times. I told the mods this but they just brushed me off saying you were bad blah blah blah you shouldve read the rules blah blah blah, etc....!!!!!! I have been banned 4 months or more now!!! I just recently talked to a mod but still the same thing!!!! I am so mad!?!! what do I do?????
AndyBVBsSkinnyJe ans

Gilsum, NH

#17 Sep 6, 2011
I got banned for buying passes and not paying for them?? I must have been hacked because i never bought passes or anything like that. I am banned for a month... hope they dont take my horses away....
Frisk

Paulden, AZ

#18 Nov 16, 2011
i got banned for a month for multiple accounts and to be honest its not more than ten and they are my friends along with my own. If I lose a karma point im gunna quit forever :(
Pegasus

Paulden, AZ

#19 Nov 16, 2011
Like my friend Frisk i got banned for the same reason >:(
Set fire snow

Stockport, UK

#20 Nov 28, 2011
i got banned to last month not allowed on adain till 3december

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) 2 hr samsung 140
Free itunes codes! (Aug '13) 8 hr askska 207
ps3 GTA V Online Money Hack anyone know how to (Dec '13) 12 hr dima99la 31
Free bitcoin farm strategy game Mon toad 2
News New Orleans smoking ban: Readers blow smoke abo... Mon Pro Rights 1
Half-Life: The Movie Sun Bolloxed 1
GTA 5: Full Walkthrough in Single Video Sun Squiggles 1
More from around the web