Sound-off 2/11

Sound-off 2/11

There are 2 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Sound-off 2/11. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Belleville's mayor is giving more than $200,000 to the Kroger Co. to tear down the former Bel-Air Bowl site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

Belleville, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2013
When is the mayor going to bring a grocery store back to the fairground area? The entire span from the Fairgrounds to 17th street has nothing. The downtown area has nothing but artsy fartsy businesses. We need real stores, grocery and drug stores and real clothing and shoe stores. Why is this end of town always forgotten. Dont we matter??????

Glen Carbon, IL

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Grocery stores come to an areaa based upon demand for their products. You feel though its the mayor's job to bring a store to you. Naturally you feel that I should be taxed to pay for it too.
<rolls eyes>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gambling, drinking monks raise hell in South Korea (May '12) 9 hr laurakoros 20
Free itunes codes! (Aug '13) Sat Megan 265
how to get free ultimate game card codes?? (Oct '12) Oct 21 Steve 81
Gangstar Vegas 1.8.1a Mod Apk Unlimited Money (Apr '15) Oct 20 return man 29
nudes for runescape gold? Oct 20 rangedpwns3 2
Buying Torn City Cash/Properties (Jul '08) Oct 19 DTC 353
get free riot codes! (Jan '14) Oct 15 Riot-Points-Daily 96
More from around the web