The Future of Smart Energy Management...

The Future of Smart Energy Management Arrives with SilverSTAT 7 by...

There are 1 comment on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Jan 4, 2010, titled The Future of Smart Energy Management Arrives with SilverSTAT 7 by.... In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

SilverPAC, a leading provider of innovative home entertainment solutions, announces the preview of their new SilverSTAT 7, advanced seven-day programmable thermostat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Isfahan, Iran

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Dear Sir
We are interested to establish relationship with one of your agencies either in a country such as Emirate, Turkey, Syria, Malaysia or any other one which has more favorable commercial relationship with I.R.IRAN.
Having purchased the BMS, EMS equipments, we require receiving technical knowledge on installation & manipulation them through running instructional courses or any other effective approaches.
Considering our broad business in consultation, design & execution of intelligent buildings, having direct relationship with manufacturer of equipment for receiving technical information is at the center of our attention.
Therefore, please , we would ask you to assist us in this field.
Best regards.
Please , send my Email , BMS & EMS & Home automation system equipments list and prices list.
NO.34 , Reisi lane , Chaharbaghebala Avenue
Postal Code : 81639-17551
Email : ,
Tel:+983116644584,585,586 ,+989134119116

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Universal Remotes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote (May '07) Jan '17 Hammer 565
News Elevate your home theater experience with one o... (Jun '15) Jun '15 jaxwillis23 1
Need help! (Jan '13) Jan '13 cjc 1
News ThinkFlood Adds Control via Internet Protocol t... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Stumpotto 2
News Sony launches its first Android tablet, the wed... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Android Applications 1
News WIN! 35 must-have iPhone gadgetsUSE your iPads,... (Apr '11) Apr '11 RayOne 1
News Accessory Turns iPhone Into Universal Remote (Jan '10) Jan '10 Bob James 1