Go Inside FBI's Crime Fighting Lab

Go Inside FBI's Crime Fighting Lab

There are 1 comment on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 13, 2009, titled Go Inside FBI's Crime Fighting Lab. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Sitting on 1,000 well-patrolled acres is a highly secure location that houses 60 million sets of fingerprints.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Maryanna

Coshocton, OH

#1 Aug 10, 2009
? with dna & finger? will there be a system with a cross check with family back grown checks for inheritances in the future, & for marriages & ect...or is this a violation medical privacy act??

also: is there a department that checks on all wills & a fallow up on bad att.'s because I think threes a lot of bad crooked att. epically to the handicap population ( I think there being over look on there rights)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scanners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting viper p-25 into scanner Jul '16 wendyfurr 1
News Bar codes get around town, get on Google, get m... (Jun '10) Nov '15 evanpan 2
News Photo Preview: New Alexandria Giant Grocery Sto... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Alexis 1
News For online security, rely less on passwords (Jun '15) Jun '15 MeganOBrien 1
News On This Day: First Universal Product Bar Code S... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bob 1
News The a oenumber of the beast,a hand scanners (to... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WTF 2
Handheld scanners (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jamestheduke21 1
More from around the web