Crane designs new $100

There are 5 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Apr 25, 2010, titled Crane designs new $100. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

The federal government on Wednesday revealed a new design for the $100 bill, a note that has state-of-the art security features that were developed by Crane & Co., the sole provider of U.S. currency paper since 1879.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Since: Jan 09

Morrisville, VT

#1 Apr 26, 2010
I thought we were going to have Obama on all money

“Bring Your Own Chair”

Since: Mar 10

Kinnakeet, NC

#2 Apr 26, 2010
j w mcsherry wrote:
I thought we were going to have Obama on all money
He tried but his legal team informed him there would be
copyright infringement problems with the Reagan and Bush
Administrations.....

Since: Jan 09

Morrisville, VT

#3 Apr 26, 2010
Alexs Beach Saloon wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried but his legal team informed him there would be
copyright infringement problems with the Reagan and Bush
Administrations.....
Roosvelt Truman Kennedy Guess must have been involed in a Major War to get on money. Give him time has 2 years 8 months if only in for One term. Extra 4 years if re-elected. Might be more if get rid of 22 ademendment
LSU

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Who needs money, just implant the Obama chip in everyone’s forehead and scan for what you buy! More control for the “Obama Regime”!!!!
bankalchemist

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2010
great new functionality and design, and while there have been other very distinguishing looks over the years hopefully this will thwart the counterfeiters. Ben Franklin was the first printer of colonial currency to use anti-counterfeiting designs in his colonial banknotes. a great story is on www.nubank.com BANKALCHEMIST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scanners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: First Universal Product Bar Code S... Mar '15 bob 1
News The a oenumber of the beast,a hand scanners (to... Jan '15 WTF 2
Handheld scanners Jan '15 Jamestheduke21 1
Snapjet Jan '15 Leilou 2
News Facebook fights malware with another anti-virus... Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News A scanner to end all airport security lines? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News The Machine That Tried To Scan The Brain - In 1882 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kid_Tomorrow 2
More from around the web