Would-be flier's refusal to full-body scan goes viral

Nearly a week before the Thanksgiving holiday air travel crush, federal air security officials struggled Monday to reassure rising numbers of fliers and airline workers outraged by new anti-terrorism screening procedures they consider invasive and harmful. Full Story
Norman Earhart

Chico, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2010
What is important privacy or being safe from a terrorist attach.
john magpie

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2010
It`s cowards like you,who are causing the erosion of our freedom. you make me sick and embarrassed to be a citizen of the same country as you. Don`t allow the tsa to molest us or our children
MikeOville

Oroville, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Such a non issue. Do you want to fly on the airplane. Choice #1 Go through the scanner. Choice #2 Get a pat down search for weapons. Choice #3 Take a bus.
Get over it

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Does he think they are doing this to see his junk? It is simply to keep us safe and to make sure the freak behind him isn't smuggling a plastic bomb in through his anus. That is what it is coming to! Pat me down because I'm more concerned that I live to reach my destination. Anyone who doesn't like it, there are plenty of seats on greyhound.
Paranoia will destroy ya

Oroville, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2010
There is absolutely no reason for these screenings. Uhhh haven't had a " terrorist attack" since 01. Airlines are ridiculous already opening up suitcases going through personal stuff. Opening up laptops. Pat me down I'll walk thru a metal detector. Will not walk thru an X-ray machine to get on a airplane
Huh

Chico, CA

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Paranoia will destroy ya wrote:
There is absolutely no reason for these screenings. Uhhh haven't had a " terrorist attack" since 01. Airlines are ridiculous already opening up suitcases going through personal stuff. Opening up laptops. Pat me down I'll walk thru a metal detector. Will not walk thru an X-ray machine to get on a airplane
You obviously don't remember the underwear bomber from the last holiday season.
Get over it

San Jose, CA

#7 Nov 17, 2010
Paranoia will destroy ya wrote:
. Thank you airlines for opening laptops and patting down passengers. Thanks to these precautions, we haven't had a terrorist attack since '01!(although there have been more attempts if u pay attention to the news)
Quit being paranoid

Oroville, CA

#8 Nov 17, 2010
Airlines step over the privacy line all the time the scanner is over the top. Leave things the way they are.terrorist attacks?? Worry more about the end of the world in 2012
frequentflyer

Desoto, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't remember the underwear bomber from the last holiday season.
So, we take away the privacy rights of every American for one wanna be terrorist nutjub?
frequentflyer

Desoto, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2010
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>. Thank you airlines for opening laptops and patting down passengers. Thanks to these precautions, we haven't had a terrorist attack since '01!(although there have been more attempts if u pay attention to the news)
Did the terrorists of 9/11 use laptops to take down those planes? By the way, the airlines are not the TSA. They hate the TSA as much as the passengers.
Al here

Sicklerville, NJ

#11 Nov 18, 2010
frequentflyer wrote:
<quoted text>Did the terrorists of 9/11 use laptops to take down those planes? By the way, the airlines are not the TSA. They hate the TSA as much as the passengers.
That's because the TSA is a joke. Low life non caring under paid Government workers. Ever have to deal with them to get security clearance? Joke and not a funny one when it comes to safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scanners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A scanner to end all airport security lines? Oct 1 Kid_Tomorrow 1
The Machine That Tried To Scan The Brain - In 1882 Aug '14 Kid_Tomorrow 2
Smithsonian creates first 3D portrait of Obama Jun '14 Eighthman 10
EBay hack underscores need for a more secure in... May '14 just to get this ... 1
Incentives are coming for payments by phones (Feb '14) Feb '14 Eleanor 1
Dunedin Chiropractor Offers Antioxidant Scannin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Successful Chirop... 6
Tech giants to launch new devices (Oct '13) Oct '13 abc123 1

Scanners People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE