Prison board votes to ban inmates fro...

Prison board votes to ban inmates from making guard uniforms, move factory

There are 1 comment on the Arkansas News Bureau story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Prison board votes to ban inmates from making guard uniforms, move factory. In it, Arkansas News Bureau reports that:

The state Board of Corrections voted today to ban maximum and medium security inmates from manufacturing guard uniforms after the May escape of two murderers who walked out of a prison unit dressed as prison guards and fled in a waiting car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas News Bureau.

Clayton

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2009
The board needs to understand that only Class I (minimum security) inmates made the uniforms to begin with, not medium and maximum security inmates. Grimes and Adams were minimum security inmates, not medium or max.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scanners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting viper p-25 into scanner Jul '16 wendyfurr 1
News Bar codes get around town, get on Google, get m... (Jun '10) Nov '15 evanpan 2
News Photo Preview: New Alexandria Giant Grocery Sto... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Alexis 1
News For online security, rely less on passwords (Jun '15) Jun '15 MeganOBrien 1
News On This Day: First Universal Product Bar Code S... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bob 1
News The a oenumber of the beast,a hand scanners (to... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WTF 2
Handheld scanners (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jamestheduke21 1
More from around the web