Pat-Downs, Scanners Provoke Some Unease

Pat-Downs, Scanners Provoke Some Unease

There are 3 comments on the The Emory Wheel story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Pat-Downs, Scanners Provoke Some Unease. In it, The Emory Wheel reports that:

The Transportation Security Administration implemented more aggressive pat-down procedures and full-body x-rays at the end of October, which may impact students as they fly home for break.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Emory Wheel.

Storm warning

Cazenovia, WI

#1 Dec 6, 2010
i wanna git me a job at a airport feelling up all those hot housewives, these guys just stand there while you grope their daughters and their mother, to stupid to just send these jews and arabs the hell out of here next we will have diversity home invasions.
CRAZYB

Dallas, GA

#2 Dec 7, 2010
Does anyone have any better suggestions?
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Dec 8, 2010
CRAZYB wrote:
Does anyone have any better suggestions?
PROFILING, IT WORKS! Just ask the Israelis! What boggles my mind is it's Ok to fondle American citizens, but to ask a suspected illegal immigrant for their I.D. is out of the question. Political correctenss is going to get ALOT of people killed. I say kill political correctness!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scanners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting viper p-25 into scanner (Jul '16) Jul '16 wendyfurr 1
News Bar codes get around town, get on Google, get m... (Jun '10) Nov '15 evanpan 2
News Photo Preview: New Alexandria Giant Grocery Sto... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Alexis 1
News For online security, rely less on passwords (Jun '15) Jun '15 MeganOBrien 1
News On This Day: First Universal Product Bar Code S... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bob 1
News The a oenumber of the beast,a hand scanners (to... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WTF 2
Handheld scanners (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jamestheduke21 1
More from around the web