Center for a Stateless Society

Center for a Stateless Society

There are 7 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Nov 23, 2010, titled Center for a Stateless Society. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

The Transportation Security Administration's passenger check procedures are now even more intrusive and demeaning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

another view

Deming, NM

#1 Nov 24, 2010
I can't believe the Headlight is still printing articles by this ding dong. He and his organization are anarchists: No government, no protection, let our babies run naked in the streets. And what a pack of lies and less than half truths! His answer is to let the terrorist do whatever they want.
Dont

Springdale, AR

#2 Nov 24, 2010
touch my junk.
JERRY DEMING

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Nov 25, 2010
The terrorists around the world must be rolling ing the floor watching stupid Americans groping innosent grandmas and toddlers with teddy bears. Out nexr big 'hit' will not be on a plane --but on a cruise ship, subway, or other 'high profile' target. Profile!
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

#4 Nov 25, 2010
Racial profiling. It makes the most sense, which means the USA won't use it. What has happened to this once great nation? Oh, that's right, we started "celebrating diversity" and multiculturalism, and got stupid in the process.
another view

Deming, NM

#5 Nov 25, 2010
Grandma only gets groped if she chooses to. We all have a choice. I chose the full-body scan at the El Paso airport a couple months ago. If I chose to be frisked, I know exactly what to expect. Law enforcement learned long ago that criminals would hide contraband in their crotches thinking police wouldn't want to search there.

What the terrorists are really laughing at is the whiny Americans clearing the path for them to load up prosthetic's with explosives and so they can jump on a commercial plane and deliver it wherever they please.

JERRY DEMING wrote:
The terrorists around the world must be rolling ing the floor watching stupid Americans groping innosent grandmas and toddlers with teddy bears. Out nexr big 'hit' will not be on a plane --but on a cruise ship, subway, or other 'high profile' target. Profile!
Rogue Hunter

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Nov 25, 2010
another view,
Please show your Green Card. Ha Ha!

I'm sure glad I didn't write this article.

It was a good article but as you see
another view is against all articles.

Even mine.

Happy Thanksgiving friend.

We will all pray that you get better soon.
Joni Schroeder

Kempner, TX

#7 Nov 28, 2010
If you don't like protective measures...don't fly. I want to know that the person sitting next to me doesn't have a bomb hidden in areas of his body..Thank you very much. I don't have anything to hide and neither should you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scanners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting viper p-25 into scanner (Jul '16) Jul '16 wendyfurr 1
News Bar codes get around town, get on Google, get m... (Jun '10) Nov '15 evanpan 2
News Photo Preview: New Alexandria Giant Grocery Sto... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Alexis 1
News For online security, rely less on passwords (Jun '15) Jun '15 MeganOBrien 1
News On This Day: First Universal Product Bar Code S... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bob 1
News The a oenumber of the beast,a hand scanners (to... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WTF 2
Handheld scanners (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jamestheduke21 1
More from around the web