Is it Time to Forget The Terminator?W...

Is it Time to Forget The Terminator?We love the franchise, but maybe it's time to move on.

There are 4 comments on the Hollywood story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Is it Time to Forget The Terminator?We love the franchise, but maybe it's time to move on.. In it, Hollywood reports that:

Universal is rumored to be keen on getting into the Terminator game now that Arnold Schwarzenegger is no longer the Governor of California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.

kyla mccoy

Sacramento, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
I am behind arnold all the way for anether terminator movie.That is who the man is.I would bet he has one hell of a surprise for you all.And to old arnold will NEVER be.
redfox

AOL

#2 Feb 23, 2011
but the rest of people over 60 are too old for anything! Maybe they should call them Terminator and had a chance and respect again?
Yhemene

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Arnold got all the stuff.
Goodbye Arnold

Kelseyville, CA

#4 Mar 22, 2011
In the end he was on a talk show claimining he would have made and estimated $200,000,000 dollars if he stayed in show biz.
In the end he was and egomaniac and a poor governor at that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekly Recap: GM plans massive new paint shop a... May 23 Just one 1
News Use These Tips When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner (Aug '09) May 15 Sam Gibson 2
News I. Want my. Robots. Apr '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News American Documentary Filmmaker Says Cuban Autho... Apr '15 Orlando Zapata 1
News Was that fake baby in 'American Sniper' really ... Mar '15 T-Fal 1
News Ita s time for presidential candidates to recko... Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Mayor Emanuel, Running for Re-election, Touts C... Feb '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web