Small Wonder: Robot Waiters Come to C...

Small Wonder: Robot Waiters Come to China

There are 1 comment on the WKBT-TV La Crosse story from Dec 22, 2010, titled Small Wonder: Robot Waiters Come to China. In it, WKBT-TV La Crosse reports that:

Service with a smile also comes with an electronic voice at the Dalu Robot restaurant, where the hotpot meals are not as famous yet as the staff who never lose their patience and never take tips.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKBT-TV La Crosse.

scout

Albany, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2010
No way. A good restaurant ALWAYS has waiters or waitresses. I trust them to get the food safely from the chef to the family and to do all the little things, and I pay them for this very valuable little perk. 20% of the total and they're worth EVERY PENNY!

Further, don't have to ask them as they already know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talking humanoid claims 'giant leap for robots'... (Aug '13) Jul 20 Robin 3
News Hitchhiking robot embarking on coast-to-coast t... Jul 17 SpaceBlues 1
News 'Humans' breathes new life into robot debate Jun '15 Rain 1
News Weekly Recap: GM plans massive new paint shop a... May '15 Just one 1
News Use These Tips When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner (Aug '09) May '15 Sam Gibson 2
News I. Want my. Robots. Apr '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News American Documentary Filmmaker Says Cuban Autho... Apr '15 Orlando Zapata 1
More from around the web