Talking humanoid claims 'giant leap f...

Talking humanoid claims 'giant leap for robots' as Japanese rocket blasts off to space station

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 4, 2013, titled Talking humanoid claims 'giant leap for robots' as Japanese rocket blasts off to space station. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this photo taken from video Japan's H-2B rocket lifts off from a launch pad at the Tanegashima Space Center in Tanegashima, southern Japan, Sunday, Aug. 4, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2013
Agreed. And it does not eat or puke. Mars is next.
Stephan Harpo P M Canada

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Sunday Jul 19
JUSTIN TRUDEAU is sending ME to Mars as an Ambassador !
Or ..
Back to the Ukeraine ...
Robin

Jinan, China

#5 Monday Jul 20
It had won wide attention last week that a worker who worked at Volkswagen died in the factory. This should not be news at all as there are approximately 4000 people dying out of work accident every year in the US. What makes it different is that this one died in the process of installing security software for a robot.

As a result, it has become a big news and been spread to everywhere in the world and they are all talking about a topic A robot kills people....http://www.aiyellow page.com/content/why-do-we-fea r-robots-so-much/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hitchhiking robot embarking on coast-to-coast t... Jul 17 SpaceBlues 1
News 'Humans' breathes new life into robot debate Jun '15 Rain 1
News Weekly Recap: GM plans massive new paint shop a... May '15 Just one 1
News Use These Tips When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner (Aug '09) May '15 Sam Gibson 2
News I. Want my. Robots. Apr '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News American Documentary Filmmaker Says Cuban Autho... Apr '15 Orlando Zapata 1
News Was that fake baby in 'American Sniper' really ... Mar '15 T-Fal 1
More from around the web