Loving Mom and PCD Foundation Launch National Awareness Campaign

May 30, 2011 Full story: Patch.com 11

Lori Ondos has been on a journey since her son Braedon was born. He suffers from primary ciliary dyskinesia, a life-threatening disorder unknown to many.

Full Story
Placebo

Spring Hill, FL

#1 May 30, 2011
"Braedon started seeing a chiropractor who advised the family that Braedon's immune system was compromised from taking many medications....(he) used adjustments to stimulate Braedon's immune system."

Does a Chiropractor have any training in drug therapy? Clinical experience with diseases like Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia? Clinical experience with any disease?

This shouldn't be reported to a newspaper...it should be reported to the State Attorney's Office.

Pathetic.
factual

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 31, 2011
Does a Chiropractor ..... Clinical experience with diseases like Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia?......"

Pathetic.

----------

Seriously 'Placebo'? REALLY??

Considering that: "Only 333 people have been diagnosed with PCD," ...... there is, in fact..... NO ONE(MD, DC, DO, PT, DDS, OT, MT, etc. ad infinitim) with any real "clinical experience" treating PCD,..... or even diagnosing this condition!

You convienently omitted that it took the best of the best... 5 yrs for this to be even diagnosed!

It appears that Braedon has a "TEAM" of providers, working together,.......> with positive results("..has gained 40 pounds and (now)rarely gets pneumonia." vs. 13-14/yr.!!)

Shame on you!! YOUR problem appears to be ......> not with the postive results.........but rather with the fact that one of the team members involved with the positive results.... is a DC.

THAT..... is TRULY "pathetic".

Fortunately, for Braedon,.....those involved with his care do not operate on such silly political confabulations.

>AND<

Hopefully, ALL those involved with Braedon's care, are/will be, collaborating on publishing a case report that will benefit future patients/providers dealing with/diagnosing, this rare condition.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#3 May 31, 2011
Ubiquitous in the chiropractic enterprise is the claim that they can "boost the immune system by adjusting".

Adjusting what? Their wallets?

These chiropractic quacks need to be investigated and prosecuted for defrauding innocent and desperate people.

Yeah, I can't wait for the report from the chiropractor ...."by clicking the patients spine with my trusty activator, I was able to boost his immune system". "Ummm, no, I have no evidence, but I just "know" it".

The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. Today.
Aerial View

AOL

#4 May 31, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Ubiquitous in the chiropractic enterprise is the claim that they can "boost the immune system by adjusting".
Adjusting what? Their wallets?
These chiropractic quacks need to be investigated and prosecuted for defrauding innocent and desperate people.
Yeah, I can't wait for the report from the chiropractor ...."by clicking the patients spine with my trusty activator, I was able to boost his immune system". "Ummm, no, I have no evidence, but I just "know" it".
The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. Today.
Get real, loser. The only ones defrauding the public are unscupulous MD's who perform unnecessary surgery and bilk millions from autistic children with bogus, unscientific 'treatments.'
Don't forget folks, wisdom is the same idiot who constantly calls all nurses 'quacks'. Good lord.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#5 Jun 1, 2011
You chiropractors talk a good game but when it comes time to crap or get off the bowl, your claim of unnecessary surgeries is all baloney.

If there was some merit to your claim, your "patients" would be winning malpractice cases for "unnecessary surgeries" each and every day.

Fortunately, chiropractors are NOT the ones who determine whether surgery is necessary or not.

Chiropractors , on the other hand, rip off desperate and innocent people using bizarre techniques and by making outrageous claims.
Aerial View

AOL

#6 Jun 1, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
You chiropractors talk a good game but when it comes time to crap or get off the bowl, your claim of unnecessary surgeries is all baloney.
If there was some merit to your claim, your "patients" would be winning malpractice cases for "unnecessary surgeries" each and every day.
Fortunately, chiropractors are NOT the ones who determine whether surgery is necessary or not.
Chiropractors , on the other hand, rip off desperate and innocent people using bizarre techniques and by making outrageous claims.
Can wisdom be a bigger dumb ass than we give him credit for? Is wisdom really that stupid?? Sure looks that way.
Wisdom, in his infinite stupidity wrote: "If there was some merit to your claim, your "patients" would be winning malpractice cases for "unnecessary surgeries" each and every day."
Well, they ARE, dumb ass.
Here are some stats on malpractice published by just one law firm.
http://www.2keller.com/library/medical-malpra...
And they were being kind.
Folks, the number of people killed or injured at the hands of surgeons amounts to a holocaust each year. Just picture all the people in a full capacity baseball stadium being gassed six days in a row. Over a quarter of a million people, just in this country alone, are either killed or maimed at the hands of surgeons. And mostly out of greed, not medical necessity. The reason why this figure seems low is because surgeons and medical staff cover up for each other. "The surgery was successful, but the patient died of natural causes on the table."
If truth were told, the figure would be much higher. Worldwide, it's in the millions. But I guess it doesn't matter if you, your family or your friends are not a statistic. "Hey, didn't happen to me, so what do I care." That's wisdom's motto.

This is just one example of wisdom's ignorance. But what did you expect from the loser, wisdom, who regularly calls all nurses 'quacks'.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#7 Jun 1, 2011
ha ha, lookie here, another chiropractor thinking he's able to determine when a particular surgery is necessary or not.

If its malpractice, then sue.

If a chiropractor tries to tell you if you need surgery or not and that he can heal you by clicking your spine with an activator ..... run like hell. He's a quack!

Much like the lying quack aerial above.
Aerial View

AOL

#8 Jun 1, 2011
The fraud, wisdom wrote (not making this up--just looke above)"ha ha, lookie here, another chiropractor thinking he's able to determine when a particular surgery is necessary or not."
What a dumb ass. Let's see here. The patient was alive BEFORE the surgery. Then, two hours later AFTER the surgery he was dead. But the surgery wasn't for a life threatening illness. Gosh, I wonder what happened. First he's alive, then he's dead. What a coincidence it happened during surgery. Yup, the average person is not able to make a distinction between a healthy person before surgery and dead or maimed one after. Let's see here. He was alive before the surgery, and dead two hours later. Nope, I can't figure out what happened.
DUMB ASS wisdom.
Oh, I get it. If the patient was maimed or killed during the surgery, but the surgeon still got paid, then it was necessary. I get it. Thanks for clearing that up, dumb ass.

Can wisdom be a bigger dumb ass than we give him credit for? Is wisdom really that stupid?? Sure looks that way.
Wisdom, in his infinite stupidity wrote: "If there was some merit to your claim, your "patients" would be winning malpractice cases for "unnecessary surgeries" each and every day."
Well, they ARE, dumb ass.
Here are some stats on malpractice published by just one law firm.
http://www.2keller.com/library/medical-malpra...
And they were being kind.
Folks, the number of people killed or injured at the hands of surgeons amounts to a holocaust each year. Just picture all the people in a full capacity baseball stadium being gassed six days in a row. Over a quarter of a million people, just in this country alone, are either killed or maimed at the hands of surgeons. And mostly out of greed, not medical necessity. The reason why this figure seems low is because surgeons and medical staff cover up for each other. "The surgery was successful, but the patient died of natural causes on the table."
If truth were told, the figure would be much higher. Worldwide, it's in the millions. But I guess it doesn't matter if you, your family or your friends are not a statistic. "Hey, didn't happen to me, so what do I care." That's wisdom's motto.

This is just one example of wisdom's ignorance. But what did you expect from the loser, wisdom, who regularly calls all nurses 'quacks'.
Jake

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 3, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
ha ha, lookie here, another chiropractor thinking he's able to determine when a particular surgery is necessary or not. If its malpractice, then sue. If a chiropractor tries to tell you if you need surgery or not and that he can heal you by clicking your spine with an activator ..... run like hell. He's a quack! Much like the lying quack aerial above.
What we have here is a loser who failed Chiropractic College and his only recourse is to demean other professional chiropractors.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#10 Jun 3, 2011
jake the chiroquack responds again, the same way each and every time.

By calling people who disagree with quackery, silly "names".

oh that really hurt.

Not sure what medical malpractice has to do with bizarre and unfounded chiropractic treatments, but that's the logic and intellect that these chiroquackers are dealing with.

Poor fellas.

Now stop using the quack activator treatments to scam people out of their money.
Aerial View

AOL

#11 Jun 4, 2011
Don't listen to wisdom. He's not a chiropractor. He's not an MD. He knows nothing about chiropractic. And he has no professional degrees of any description and has never treated anyone for anything. And (get this) by his own admission, his only experience in chiropractic is this:(direct quote), "Never mind that I'm not a chiropractor. I've attended hundreds and hundreds of chiropractic meetings, so I know what goes on." Can't make stuff up this good.
Wisdom is known here as the resident liar and fraud. He's claimed 'expert' status for years, yet has never produced any sort of credentials since he has none.
To top it off, wisdom regularly calls all nurses (yes, NURSES)'quacks'. What else do you need to know about this con?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Romance Of Robots Wed Kid_Tomorrow 1
Robotic surgery improves hysterectomy (Jan '09) Oct 21 Jaimie 18
Funky robots display Japan's latest technologies Oct 7 SHlTWORMNTANAUDEB... 2
Humanoid robots proven to help autistic childre... Aug '14 robina 1
Robot Room Service Hits Aloft Hotel Group Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 1
hitchBOT completes 6,000 km cross-Canada trip Aug '14 cross country che... 1
FANUC Robotics Demonstrates New ARC Mate 100iC ... (Jul '07) Aug '14 Cory Trevor 2

Robots People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE