Obama pitches plan to promote high-tech innovation

Jun 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIMA

President Barack Obama says technological innovations can help create jobs and spur growth in clean energy and advanced manufacturing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
mmm mmm mmm

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

in the mean time barry, quit spending like it's other people's money. Oh it IS
get us some jobs now before you need another vacation
we've been waiting about three years and it's getting worse daily
BOoo hiss

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

ATMs take away jobs, but robots don't? Barack makes things up as he goes.

Get this fraud out of the WH!!!

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Woof, "High Tech Innovation", you mean like ATMs? I thought Obama wanted us to go back to tellers and telephone operators. Make up your mind, Barry!!!!!

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

the halfbreed was talking about this stuff back during the election and, two years on, he hasn't STILL done sh!t about it EXCEPT talk
WH Commie StumbleBum

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

FreeDog wrote:
Woof, "High Tech Innovation", you mean like ATMs? I thought Obama wanted us to go back to tellers and telephone operators. Make up your mind, Barry!!!!!
Ironically, without a teleprompter, he'd be out of a job.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

FreeDog wrote:
Yo FreeDog,Whats makes you think he has a mind?Just asking.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

WH Commie StumbleBum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, without a teleprompter, he'd be out of a job.
He shouldn't have gotten the job in the first place.But we should give him a break,after all it is the first full time job he ever had,it shows.
BOoo hiss

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>He shouldn't have gotten the job in the first place.But we should give him a break,after all it is the first full time job he ever had,it shows.
Barack has yet to show up for work in Oval Office. He starts work late, ends early, needs 16 hours of sleep to decide on the Osama mission, requires 3 meals with snacks a day or else he leaves you like Netanya to sit in the guest parlour while he dines with his family on angus beef and roasted beets, parties, travels on vacations on Air Force One, campaigns, writes speeches, shows up for photo ops, plays golf, votes present on the budget, makes everyone else work pass midnight while he watches basketball to score his brackets, interior decorates his office, assigns his responsibilities to Biden and others so they can take the blame. The CBO said they can't judge his budget because it's nothng but a speech! His term is just one long coffee break interspersed with speeches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••