Compatible ink

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2012
CompAndSave.com offers quality printing cartridges, laser toner cartridges and printer accessories at a deep discount. The rock bottom prices do not compromise printer ink cartridge quality. All ISO-9001 certified compatible ink cartridges and laser toner cartridges are the great replacements for HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Lexmark or other name brand printer ink cartridges and laser toner cartridges. Visit http://www.compandsave.com/ to learn more.
Anonymous

Noida, India

#2 Mar 19, 2012
A compatible cartridge is often referred to as a generic cartridge.One that is considered compatible, on the other hand, is produced by a different company with the intention of functioning exactly the same as the branded ink cartridges. Many of these cartridges are made to work with many types and brands of printers to make them more useful and accessible.

[url=www.printcartridge.ie/]to ner & ink in meath[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Printers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excelsus Solutions Purchases HP Latex 3500 Printer Jul '17 Mick 2
News Commentary: Fidget toys aren't just hype May '17 Guest 1
News Feds raid Van Nuys printer supply company for i... (Feb '08) May '17 Haim Gweta Roladi... 72
News New Haute Create available to public inside lib... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jess 1
News Tax deductions: From sex toys to dogs - the wei... (Jul '16) Jul '16 wichita-rick 8
News Purple squirrel baffles experts (Dec '08) Mar '16 Suezanne 36
News The latest in gadgets: Making apps and robots t... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Local 4
More from around the web