Arius Solar Powered Wireless Outdoor ...

Arius Solar Powered Wireless Outdoor Speaker - $159.99 + Free Shipping at Lets Talk

There are 48 comments on the Techbargains.com story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Arius Solar Powered Wireless Outdoor Speaker - $159.99 + Free Shipping at Lets Talk. In it, Techbargains.com reports that:

Buy.com has the Creative Xdock Wireless Music System for iPod, which allows you to wirelessly stream music from your iPod to your speakers, for a low $49.99 Free Shipping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Techbargains.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thanks

Tecumseh, Canada

#47 Jul 25, 2011
rosseen wrote:
had the same problem...had it for two months and tried to turn it on and NOTHING!
I have a fix though. I unplugged the battery and plugged the speaker in and it worked without the battery....then plugged the battery in and it started charging.
A beating, but it works!
Thanks!!!! Had the same problem but your solution worked. Perhaps it's like a hard reset. Next time we store it for a while, I'll disconnect the battery. Thanks again!
Michelle

Lake Geneva, WI

#48 Dec 12, 2011
I just need the adapter/charger....any ideas...anyone? help!!

Sorry to hear all the terrible stories. I'd like to say there "otta be a law", however, there seems to be one.....

Thanks ahead of time!
Kelly

Montague, Canada

#49 Jan 31, 2012
rosseen wrote:
had the same problem...had it for two months and tried to turn it on and NOTHING!
I have a fix though. I unplugged the battery and plugged the speaker in and it worked without the battery....then plugged the battery in and it started charging.
A beating, but it works!
Thank you, just bought one from a second hand store and it wouldn't come on with just solar or charge. I did what you said and it worked. It is charging as we speak with the sun. Thanks again.

Since: May 12

Lucknow, India

#50 May 2, 2012
I got an Outdoor speaker worth 1000$ in just 499$. You can visit the resource to find in your category.

Audio Addiction Sydney
Richard B

Kennesaw, GA

#52 Jun 9, 2013
I purchased one of these speakers and it also did not work out of the box. After I had it for a while I decided to take it apart and see why. I found 1 loose connection. fixed it and the unit works great.. I think the company needs to check there quality control a little closer.
Berad

Pasadena, MD

#53 Feb 25, 2014
Thanks, thought I had to buy a new battery, pulled battery out plugged in and it worked. then put battery back in and it started charging battery again. We shall see, seems to have worked though. Wont fully know till I go to use without the plug. The Arius outdoor speaker is 6 years old

Since: Mar 14

Ahmedabad, India

#54 Mar 20, 2014
I would like purchase arius solar powered speakers because it is works but the transmitter does not. It seems that the channel selection switch is inoperative.
Also Kay

Chicago, IL

#56 Dec 23, 2015
Jay Morehead wrote:
I got two of them from Linen and things too - mine are working great - we use them indoors to have Christmas music through out our greatroom and dining room. I was actually wanting to purchas two more.
I may have some brand new units that I'll be selling for $100.00 each. Any interest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sony CEO eyes options as pressure mounts on wea... (Jan '15) Jan '15 muhammadzaiki 1
News Recycle your Apple phone for money (Sep '14) Oct '14 ClintonStewart 3
News This Video Will Instantly Remind You Just How M... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Philip Cohen 1
News IPod to Computer Transfer - Transfer Songs from... (Dec '09) Sep '14 Anonymous 8
News Apple's smartwatch: Timely idea or clocked out? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Philip Cohen 2
News Apple - September 9 Will Give You A Stomach Ach... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Top 10 best Apple products [China Daily: Hong K... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Philip Cohen 1
More from around the web