Wisconsin Dells-Based Resort Turns Cr...

Wisconsin Dells-Based Resort Turns Cruelty Into a 'Game'

There are 1 comment on the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals story from Jan 14, 2010, titled Wisconsin Dells-Based Resort Turns Cruelty Into a 'Game'. In it, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals reports that:

The Lobster Zone is a cruel "game" found in some bars and restaurants. The arcade-style contraption allows patrons with a couple of bucks to waste to grab at and finally pluck a lobster out of a machine using a joystick-controlled crane with an attached claw.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Bill

Belgium, WI

#1 Feb 7, 2010
It don't surprise me.....they will do anything for a BUCK there !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joysticks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joystick Used For Moon Landing Up For Auction (May '14) May '14 SpaceBlues 1
News TouchFire iPad Keyboard: Hot Concept (Nov '11) Nov '11 Yan Ballesteros 1
News Marvel Edition Xbox Versus Fighting pad (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tony ToF 4
News New exhibit focuses on tiny things, good and bad (Feb '11) Feb '11 Heidi 1
News Video game designers contemplate controller's f... (Feb '10) Aug '10 akron 3
News Kindle is slimmed down and beefed up (Jul '10) Jul '10 Tony S 2
News 2007 BMW 750Li - love the drive but save us fro... (Feb '10) May '10 Bluesman 10
More from around the web