Quintanilla accuses Martinez of makin...

Quintanilla accuses Martinez of making him lose 1md

There are 46 comments on the HispanicTips story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Quintanilla accuses Martinez of making him lose 1md. In it, HispanicTips reports that:

STOP! Please subscribe to the HispanicTips' newsletter . Get the news you can't get anywhere else and enter to win an iPod Shuffle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HispanicTips.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reality

Fort Worth, TX

#45 May 12, 2007
Thanks Reyna,

I'm glad that someone else can see that AB is trying to DESTROY KK.

Oh man that new Selena CD, I can't believe anyone would buy it, I mean I loved Selena, but I bought so many of her CD's that they put out after her death that I don't even listen to, and who really wants to play her singing "Feelings" at 7 years old? I mean it's interesting to hear what she sounded like then, but not something that I'm going to make my profile song on "my Space" LOL
And yeah AB had to put out a KK Greatest hits for 2 reasons,#1 the KAS CD isn't really doing that well. The sales were inflated to get it on the charts (the BIG labels do that, by getting a bunch of mom and pop stores to scan them into the system (the one that Billboard goes by) to make it look like they are selling a LOT, they do enough of them to get them in the Billboard top 10 so that people will see that the album is a hit and hopefully everyone will start buying them, but it didn't work. So now they've got the new KK hits one in the top 10. I remember when KK would put out a CD and it would STAY up in the top for 52 weeks or more. It ain't happening with KAS .#2 to reinforce that AB Quintanilla the TURD IS the Kumbia Kings (like anybody believes that), of course there will be some KK fans who buy it because they think they are supporting KK, when they are really just supporting that sorry SOB.
Yeah, a lot of well-meaning sincere fans say they are going to support both bands, but what with AB telling people they HAVE to take sides (or else they are disrespecting Selena), anybody who supports KAS is therefore NOT SUPPORTING KK, no matter how well meaning their intentions are.
I didn't see the Miami Ink thing until it was put on You Tube. Oh man all he did was talk about Selena and how he "wrote all of her songs", sorry but no he didn't, he just took credit for them.
Yes indeed he is very childish. It's because he knows that the only thing he has going for him is his sister's name, he has no self-confidence, because he knows that he ain't chit.
sarah

Kennewick, WA

#47 Sep 2, 2007
maria wrote:
REALITY CHECK u r really starting 2 piss me off, u talk so much shit its not even funny. u get annoying. Cruz is the 1 that went and back stabbed AB. Not the other way around. U can't go around and say shit like AB is a poor excuse for a human being because u r no better than he is and u have no right 2 go around and critize someone the way u do. THAT IS BULLSHIT AND DISRESPECTFUL. U SHOULD GET YOUR ASS KICKED 4 SAYING COSAS like that!!!!
hell ya she should get her ass kicked ill even go do it
sarah

Kennewick, WA

#48 Sep 2, 2007
Jesse wrote:
I'm just gonna put this out there...ready.... Why? why do you people care about this stuff. I'm not criticizing, I'm actually really curious, why would you be so concerned and pissed about these people?
u no what bitch get the hellout of here if u dont care
reality

Brownsboro, TX

#49 Sep 2, 2007
You little girls are just in denial because you luv PeeWee. For you all it ain't even about AB, it's just about PeeWee being in KAS. PeeWee was used as a pawn in ABs sick sick sick game. Grownups can see that.
Nena

Alpharetta, GA

#50 May 8, 2008
AB tried getting peewee's friendship by taking him shopping and giving him houses and cars!!and it worked cus i really do think it was peewees fault for trusting someone just because he took him shopping and bought him expensive stuff.Im sorry for peewee pero it was his bad!
peewees_bitch

Modesto, CA

#51 May 8, 2008
reality wrote:
You little girls are just in denial because you luv PeeWee. For you all it ain't even about AB, it's just about PeeWee being in KAS. PeeWee was used as a pawn in ABs sick sick sick game. Grownups can see that.
R U Tryin 2 Say We're Imuchrr Or Wut!I love u peewee!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MKV to ProRes-convert MKV video to ProRes MOV (Jul '14) 14 hr cheesdown 15
Best Android Recovery to recover lost/deleted p... Dec 2 rileysarah321 1
Blu-ray to HTPC Converter: Move 4K Blu-ray movi... Dec 2 rileysarah321 1
Watch 3D Movie on Gear VR with Galaxy S7/S6 (Ed... Dec 1 Kimi 2
Best way to edit Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD/MOV/... Dec 1 Bing 2
Edit Lumix DMC-G7 4K MP4 in iMovie/FCP X (Aug '15) Nov 30 Janey 8
Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S in Final Cut Pro X (F... (May '16) Nov 29 Sunderlandgreen 3
More from around the web